The Three Island, Luffy And Nami's Secret Waterfall

While Luffy and Nami continued exploring the island, the rest of the straw hat crew was still searching to wear their captain and navigator has washed ashore, so after a couple minutes later Robin called upon each straw hat to gether on the deck of the ship, once they were gathered together, they turn their attention to Robin who stood in front of them with her hands behind her back.

~Robin~

"Listen here everyone, two days have passed since Luffy and Nami fell overboard, since then our search for them hasn't been going well, but luckily I found a way we can find them."

From saying that, Robin remove her left hand from behind her back and reveals a rolled up chart in her hand.

~Robin~

"This chart I have in my hand is the chart that Nami was working on during the day she fell overboard, It was covered in ink when I discovered it which was very difficult for me to retrace what she drew but luckily I managed to do it."

~Sanji~

"Way to go my dear Robin!"

Sanji says that as his eyes turn into hearts while looking directly at Robin.

~Usopp~

"So will that chart help us to find Luffy and Nami?"

~Robin~

"Yes I do, the only problem is that this chart has three islands which we need a log pose to navigate to."

~Chopper~

"Wait, I have a log pose!"

~Usopp~

"You do?"

~Chopper~

"Yeah, Dr. Reen put one in my bag when I left drum Island to come along with you guys."

~Robin~

"Well that's good to hear Chopper, would you mind getting your log pose for us?"

~Chopper~

"Will do!"

Chopper salutes while saying that, afterwards he goes into the ship for a few seconds and comes back with the log post in his hoof that he presents to Robin.

~Chopper~

"Here it is."

~Robin~

"Thank you Chopper."

Robin takes the log pose and holds it in her hand, doing so it points towards the direction of one of the three islands.

~Robin~

"Well, it looks like the log pose has chosen its direction, so get ready to sell crew."

~Sanji~

"Aye, aye!, Robin my love!"

Sanji says that with hearts in his eyes as he then begins heading to the steering wheel of the ship, and the others begin to get ready to set sail towards one of the islands, but while the others were preparing the ship, Zoro goes over towards Robin and stands right next to her.

~Zoro~

"So you think Luffy and Nami could be on one of those islands."

~Robin~

"I am certain of it."

~Zoro~

"Well then, looks like I have to trust you on your word."

~Robin~

"Hehe, thank you Zoro."

~Zoro~

"Yeah whatever."