The Starry Sky, Our Next Dream

After leaving the first Island with no luck of finding Luffy and Nami, the straw hat pirates began heading to the next Island where they hoped to find they're captain and navigator this time, on the way to the second Island, Usopp and Chopper we're hunched over on the railings with sad expressions on their faces.

~Chopper~

"I miss luffy and Nami."

~Usopp~

"Me too."

~Chopper~

"Do you think they're doing all right?"

~Usopp~

"Yeah I think so."

~Zoro~

"Hey, could you two stop slouching around and do something!"

Zoro says this as he tightens the rope of the sails, but as he did this, Usopp and Chopper looked back at him with an angry expression.

~Usopp~

"We're not slouching we're soaking!, There's a difference!"

~Chopper~

"Yeah a difference!"

~Zoro~

"Then could the two of you stop soaking and do something!?, We have another Island to get sailing to!, so quit yourself and get to work!"

With his intimidating voice, Usopp and Chopper stopped hunching over the railing and stood up as they looked over at Zoro and saluting him.

~Usopp/Chopper~

"Sir yes sir!" / "Sir yes sir!"

With the two saying this, they zoomed away to go do something.

~Robin~

"Well look at you, you're sounding quite like a captain."

Hearing this, Zoro looks over to his left and see Robin looking right over at him.

~Zoro~

"Shouldn't you be doing something too?"

~Robin~

"I am doing something, see."

As she points near him, Zoro looks to the directions she is pointing at and see and sees a pair of hands sticking out of the railing and finished tightening the rope that Zoro with tightening himself, after seeing that he just looked back at her and saw her smirking at him, in his response to that he looks away and proceeds to walk away to go do something else, meanwhile in the crow's nest, Sanji was anyhow I placed it out at the sea and screaming out for Nami.

~Sanji~

"NAMI SWAN! WHERE ARE YOU MY LOVE!"

~Island~

Back at the island, Nami was standing on the edge near the waterfall, where she then dived into the water below, after doing so she emerged out of the water and slicked back her orange hair making the water flow out, while she did this, luffy was was laying on the side looking over at Nami while enjoying slices of tangerines, as Luffy laid there, he looked up and saw that the sky was turning orange.

~Luffy~

"Uh, Sun's going down, better tell Nami."

saying this, Luffy picked himself up from the ground and placed his hands on each side of his mouth where he then called out to Nami.

~Luffy~

"Hey Nami!""

Hearing her name being called out, Nami looked over at Luffy.