1st Day In Anthea High (part 2)

Just so you know guys, Fate didn't know that Riah is an orphan because she was just 3 years old then so she already forgot. Ok. Back to the story...

Riah's POV
Hours passed of writing and listening to our new teacher, the bell rang and we all went to the cafeteria. Rez and I talked about our experiences here.

Rez: so.. What's new?

(let's just ignore the fact that Rez is a French k? Just think that she has American accent instead. But still came from France and grew up here just like Jackson)

Riah: not much. I met a new friend!

Rez: What? What about me?

Riah: Oh Rez..hehe.. You're my best friend. Relax. I would never replace you. Your still the best.

As we were walking at the hall after we ate, someone bumped me.

Riah: Ow!

???: Oh.. Sorry.

When I looked at him. I realized it was---

Riah: Jackson!?

Jackson: Oh. Hey Riah! Sorry about that.

Riah: that...that's ok. That was an accident anyway. (Oh My Gosh. I'm blushing)

Rez: I'm just gonna go to the library.

Riah: Hey!

She walked away. Oh my friend is such a silly pumpkin.

Riah: (sigh) Well..

Jackson: Yeah umm.. I just want to ask if it's ok if.. You know? Go out sometime. I mean. It's not a date. I just. Want to.. Uhh.. Take pictures of you. I mean if you want your pictures to be seen in public if it's ok.

Riah: umm.. Yeah sure. That'll be great. I love the camera.

Jackson: so yeah. See you later then.. At the park. At 4:30.

Riah: sure.. :-)

Omg Riah. You're 13.. Too young! Too young!!! Studies first. Relax. It's just a friendly outing.

Sandra: Hey Riah!

Riah: Woah..oh.. You scared me then.

Sandra: so you met Jackson.

Riah: Yeah! You know him?

Sandra: he's my bestest friend. I didn't know he's here. He's a kind person you know. So I wouldn't be surprised if you like him.

Riah: What? What are you talking about? I don't like him! (deny-NY-NY)

Sandra: you don't have to deny. It's so obvious. But I'm now you friend so i promise to not tell anyone about this.

Riah: thanks.

Sandra: welcome. Oh.. I gotta go now. Gotta approach Jackson. Relax k. I'm his bestfriend and I have no interest in him. I'm in love with this one boy at this school but. I actually don't know his name. Bye now. Maybe I could help you with Jackson too. Hehehe.

Riah: umm.. OhK. Bye. See you later.

Sandra: you too!

She walked at the direction where Jackson went. And I walked to the library to find Rez.

Sandra's POV
I can't believe that Jackson's here. He's the longest friend I have had. He's handsome but kind to all. But I have no interest in him. Just a friend. He's an intelligent person and loves history. He know all about it and technology as well and science too. He knows everything you want to ask.

Sandra: Hey Jackson!

Jackson: Allesanda Courtney. What's up. I didn't know you're here..!

Sandra: me too. I didn't know you're here as well. But now I do. So... You've, etc my new friend Porphyria Zechariah.. Or Riah.

Jackson: Yeah.. Wait what? Did you just said Zechrina?

Sandra: No. I said Zechariah. Why?

Jackson: nothing. I thought you said Zechrina. There was once a whole pack of vampires. The biggest family is the Zechrina family. But that's kind of long time ago. Not so long ago. We're lucky we didn't catch that. Phew.

Sandra: how many years?

Jackson: 17 years ago. They said there's two vampires who lived but. Died as well. That's 14 years ago! They're the last two rare kinds of vampires who lived. It's the year when I lived. And the year after you lived. But they always hide as they're the only two. They said the girl's pregnant but. They don't know if she died pregnant.

Sandra: wow! We're sooo lucky we didn't die there. And how do you already know even if that's not so long ago?

Jackson: Well. My father is a detective and my mother is a secret agent. I told you she's a secret agent because your my best friend. Don't tell anyone.

Sandra: sure Jackson. Oh. Back to Riah then.. What do your think about her?

Jackson: What? Why are you asking me this? I..uhh..

Sandra: Oh Jackson. You like her don't you? Huh.. Huh? You do don't you?

Jackson: What? No! Why would you ask that?

Sandra: because.. Jackson,you can never hide anything from me! I know you since we're little and I know.. You like her.

Jackson: (sigh) just.. I need to go. See you later.

Sandra: Oh you better tell her. Bye now. See yah.

He could not hide anything.. As in anything from me. He's denying or not. I know it. Well.. I better go to the cafeteria. I'm hungry.

Riah's POV
Where the "kitten" is Rez?

Rez: Hey Riah! Over here!

Oh.. There she is!

Riah: Hey! Why did you left me there?

Rez: sorry..I just want for you and Jackson to talk.. Yah know. So... What happened?

Riah: Well, he asked me to go to the park later afternoon.

Rez: oooohhh.. Cool.

Riah: it's just for photos Rez.

Rez: or not. He surely likes you.

Riah: No he doesn't.

Rez: Yes he does! Come on then. We have to eat yah know. I'm hungry.

Riah: me too.

Hours passed and it's afternoon. I'm at home with Rez. She's helping me pick the right clothes to wear. It's not that hard. I'm too young to date so, it's just a friendly meet.

Rez: Ooh.. This is perfect on you. No.. No.. This is.. Ooh.. This one is good as well.

Riah: you know what Rez? You're even more excited than me! I'm gonna wear this one.

Rez: you're right. I am excited. And you picked the right one. Let's go.

Ok people. I'll see ya'll in the next chapter. No spoiler alert today.. See you. Byeee! :-* oh.. The clothes she wore is the clothes on the picture above.. Or wherever you see it.. If you're using tablet.. You'll probably see it up there.. Byes..