First Day in Anthea High

Riah's POV
We went to the enrollment table and enrolled. Then a guy walked to me looking confused.

???: umm.. Hey!

Rez: *gasp* omigosh Riah.. He's andsome.

???: Hey thanks. Umm.. May I ask you something?

Riah: uhh. Sure. Why not?

???: is this you on the picture?

I looked at the picture he gave me. (relax people. Her powers haven't been discovered yet. These kinds of vampires that I made up will have their powers on like 16 years old. Oops.. Don't Want to spoil it. Back to the story). It looks just like me.

Riah: Wha? Yes that's me. How did you get that? Are you stalking me? And who are you?

???: Oh sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jackson Lee. I'm a half Korean half American but I grew up here.

Riah: Ok but. How did you get my photo?

Jackson: I took it myself. Days ago when you're with your beautiful friend at the park.. I took your picture. I love taking pictures of beautiful things. Such as you. I mean.. I.. You're not a thing but you're beautiful. What's your name?

Riah: Ri-----

Rez: Porphyria.. Her name is Porphyria. But we call her Riah.

Jackson: Porphyria.. Mm.. How weird. Porphyria means Vampire.

Riah: What? (Mom Aurora: It's who you are.) (that's so weird)

Jackson: Yeah! Oh. I need to go. I need to take more pics. See you later.

Riah: bye..

He walked away..

Rez: he's andsome isn't he?

Riah: Yeah.. I.. I mean. What? What are you talking about. Come on. Let's go home.

We went home. But Rez came with me in our house. While we were playing minecraft in my room. Yes. I'm addicted to it. So beautiful. My username there is LoveMeRiah13 (that's not really in minecraft so don't try to find it:). Yeah. So while we were playing, we heard a glass breaking downstairs. We went down and found mom laying on the ground curling up into a ball.

Riah: Mom! Are you ok?

Mom Aurora: I'm.. I think she's coming out. Call.. Call out your sister.

I shouted Fate's name and we went to the hospital. Dad came and took care of mom. He told us to go home so that we won't be tired of waiting there. We went home as he said so. What are the chances.? Our dear little sister is coming after my big day.. Yay. I'm so happy.

Fate: you're not the youngest now Riah.

Riah: Yeah. I'm not. But I'll have a younger sister now. I'd love it. Not that I don't love having an older sister.

By the way, Rez already went home.

Fate: hehe.. Ok then. That's what you said. Oh and. Her birthday is after yours too.

Riah: I know right.

(days passed) (the first day in Anthea High)

It's my first day in Anthea High and I am so happy. I'm also glad that Rez will study here too. Isn't that great. Plus. Valentina, my sister has been taking care of by our new maid. I wouldn't call her maid cause that's just rude. Mm.. How about... Tita.. Or aunt. Ugh. I don't need to worry bout that now. My sister is finally in 4th year high school and she's now 16. Also, I have a new car which is being driven by my personal driver. High school is quite far from home. My sister, Fate have her own car and her own driver and I have mine. I told my driver to go to Rezhiena's house first. Then we went to school. It was pretty and so amazing. Lots of greenery all around. Also, they have a big garden with tables where you can eat and stay whenever. It's next to the cafeteria and the library. It also has a pool room or whatever they call it. Plus, it has a big library and Rez loves it so much.
After 1 hour of exploring half the part of the school, the bell rang and we went to our classroom. New friends and new faces. I actually expected that there will be lots of new people here. And I was right. I sat next to a girl I've never met before. There are 2 chairs per a quite a big round table. The room is big and I actually expected that. Oh and Rez is at the other room because our schedules are different.
As we were doing our first writing on our notebooks. I didn't mean like first letter or stuff.. Ugh. I know you get me. No need explaining. Yeah. So as we were writing and the teacher is nowhere to be found (actually in the teacher's lounge), I realized that the girl I'm next at is looking kinda sad and homesick. Looks like she's new as well.

Riah: umm.. Hey. I'm Porphyria. You can call me Riah. What's your name?

???: uhh. What? You...you're talking to me?

Riah: Yeah..why?

???: uhh.. My.. My name's Allesanda. You can call me Sandra. Sorry. I'm quite shy. I'm not used to people being kind to me. In my old school, everybody bullies me.

Riah: haha.. Same. Some people in my old school bully me as well.. But I just fight back. And when I do, they're actually getting afraid. So you don't need to be shy. Plus, you're name Allesanda means defender of mankind. So you should defend yourself as well.. Not lie fighting violently.you know what I mean.

Sandra: Yeah.. I do.

Riah: so. You look kinda sad actually.

Sandra: I am. Even though a lot of people were bullying me, I still miss my friends there even if there aren't so many at all.

Riah: Yeah. I feel you. One of my friends is actually with me. She's at the other room. Her name's Rezhiena. I call her Rez. We can be friends yah know. I mean if you want to.

Sandra: Really? Thanks. I have no friends around anymore. But now you're here. Thank you.

Riah: welcome. Ooh.. There's the teacher. We need to be quite.. Hehe.

Hey peepz. It's me the author. I'm actually gonna change Rez's accent. I'm gonna try. So. Yeah guys. I actually don't want to spoil it so. See you on the next episode. Loves yah. <3 :-)