Born Like this

Long time ago, vampires are all over. Always there. Always thirsty for blood.
Other vampires only sip the color of things. Like a red apple. Once they sip it, the Apple will loose it's color. Or some use roses. But almost every vampire sucks blood of people they meet.
Other vampires seduce their prey. Others just attack. That's why some of them always dies.
Some vampire can stay as long as they want under the sun. Some of them have limits. And some can't really stay under the big bright sun. Some vampires can turn as a bat, a cat, a dog.. Some of them can't. That's why other human beings always stay away from suspicious animals around them.
People were tired of always being scared. They decided to collaborate and kill every vampire they see. A lot of vampires died. Only a few survived. The vampires that survived are now living with people out there. They kept decreasing as the sun shines. Only the vampires who can stay under it can survive. These vampires stay away from onions, salt, garlic and things that might hurt them as far as possibly can.
A lot of years passed. Vampires only appear in movies. You can never see them jumping all over like they used to. They all died in hunger. Well atleast that's what we know.
When vampires were killed, two survived. A couple which can stay under the sun and can not be harmed by anything. Unless you kill them by hurting their heart. Not like put a sharp thing on it. But by being broken-hearted. You get me right?
This two weremarried. It consists of Isabella Fia Zechrina and Enrique Kuh Zechrina. Isabella was pregnant and she was about to die. When a vampire gives birth to a baby vamp, she dies. Then, months passed. A baby vamp girl was born. They named her Porphyria Zechrina. Isabella died and Enrique knows that he cannot take care of her. She left her at his friend's family. He died a few days after that and Porphyria was the only vampire who lived. The Zachariah (Ze-ka-ra-ya) family are not vampires but humans.
They took care of Porphyria and hid her real self. She thought she was human. And there. The story starts. For now, her name is Porphyria Zechariah. Will she know her real self fast? Or will she know it slowly?