Camp ROCK! (present day)

Ricky's POV

"Wakey wakey Bowen" I hear a whisper in my ear. 

I look around me and see Jet beside me.

"Jetticus!" I yell at him

"Also where did that nickname come from?" Jet gives me a startled look 

"Didn't you hear?" Jet has his arms folded. 

"IT'S CAMP ROCK DAY!" Carlos wakes up excitedly.

"What he said." EJ wakes up; from hearing Carlos' yelling.

"Ok Mr fun-camp-leader. Tell Ricky what Camp Rock day is." says Carlos. 

I look at everyone blankly; all that was running though my mind was Gina. What happened last night? Did we have a moment? I couldn't get the butterflies out of my stomach. 

EJ told me what Camp Rock day was, but I nodded, I completely forgot already.

"Richard. Did you get any of that?" Jet nudges me and knocks me out of my top bunk. 

"I guess it's time for Camp Rock?" I brush myself off; thankfully a pile of pillows soften my fall. 

Gina's POV 

I awake from my deep sleep, the first thing on my mind was Ricky; I couldn't stop thinking about those fireworks, I was too stressed; what if he avoids me?

"G.." Courtney says softly. 

"You look like there is something on your mind" Courtney looks at me in the mirror. 

"Huh?" I rub my eyes and look over at her. 

"Was it.. ya know." Courtney mouths Ricky's name so the other campers couldn't hear her.

I nod. I get out of bed and make it. I rush to the bathroom and get myself changed. 

There is a knock at the door; 

"Girls can one of you get that?" I yell through the bathroom stall. 

"Hey... is Gi awake yet?" a familiar voice, yet could it be him?

"Oh she is just getting ready.. do you want to come in?" Coutney asks

"Remember; camp rules.. no boys allowed in girls' cabin." the mystery voice says.

I peer around to see.. I sigh. 

"Hey EJ" I begin to feel uncomfy. 

I fold my arms and try to look away. 

"Can I talk to you..." EJ holds out flowers. 

I sniff the sweet sent of Roses and daisies; I smile. It reminds me of home. 

"I thought... to say sorry for being a jerk yesterday.. I brought flowers."

I begin to look in his eyes allowing myself to take the flowers.

"Thanks EJ." I smile at him. 

The girls all giggle and go outside. 

"My mum always used to get me Roses and daisies." 

"She used to." I realised; how much I missed her; since her being deported. I had struggled. 

At least I had Ashlyn to take me in. She was like a sister I never had; so was Courtney, she invites me over to sleepovers. I finally had a place to call home. 

"Ej.." I get up and place my flowers in a varse. 

"Yes Gi." I glare at him

"What?" he looks at me blankly.

"I need you to go." I usher him outside abuptly. 

"Thank you for the flowers!" I wave goodbye as he looks back confused at me. 

"I go to get my phone out of my bag." I sigh. 

Of course! We handed in our phones. 

To be continued...