six

your pov
when i came downstairs all the boys got silent.

"okay weirdos why the silent treatment" i say while walking over to chris.

"no silent treatment here" nick says.

chris won't even look in my direction and matt won't make eye contact with me.

"hey wanna go get breakfast" i ask chris trying to get his attention.

he gets up from the table and heads upstairs. who the hell pissed in his cheerios.

"what's up with him" i ask nick.

"um ask matt" he says quickly while getting up and darting upstairs.

i look over at matt who's looking down at the counter. i give him a confused look.

"they know you stayed in my room last night" he says not looking up.

"okay so" i say not reading anything into it.

"and they might of seen us cuddling" he adds.

"we weren't- we were- cuddling" i ask him.

"yea and nick took a picture" he says.

"but why is chris mad" i ask matt.

"because you are one of his best friends who he found cuddling his brother this morning" he says.

"okay but they don't know what happened yesterday" i say walking over to him.

he finally makes eye contact with me and this time i'm not across the table. we are only a few feet apart and i notice his chest start to raise faster and more frequently.

"matt" i say looking into his eyes.

"yea" he says still not breaking the eye contact.

"do i make you nervous" i ask him stepping closer.

he doesn't answer my question. instead he doesn't break eye contact and we stand there for a minute before he backs away and runs his hands through his hair. matt has never looked more enticing than right now. i don't take my eyes off of him. when he turns back around he sees me still looking at him.

"fuck it" he says walking back over to me, his hands gently grab my face and he looks into my eyes before connecting our lips. my lips moved with his and he moves his hands to my waist while mine move to his face to deepen the kiss. we kissed for what seemed like minutes but was only seconds. when we pulled away he held eye contact and smiled.