What You Need To Know

This is my first story ever! I have always thought of stories and created entire worlds inside my head, so I decided to finally write it all down. Please share your critiques. It will be greatly appreciated since I'm not a writer and am trying to learn. English is my first language, but please correct me when you see mistakes.

I'm a very visual person, so I found pictures of what I thought the characters looked like in my mind. These character lists can be referred back to during the story. I have my two main characters Mia and Lorenzo. The first character list is Mia and Lorenzo with their immediate family. The other main characters list is their mafia friends. The third list is Mia's normal friends.

This story will be split into 4 parts.

Part 1: The beginning of the story is a little slow and gives Mia a lot of character development and you don't feel like she's in the Mafia or an assassin because she is trying to be normal. Give it time and slowly her mafia life will creep into her "normal" life that is being conveyed in the beginning.

Part 2: Mia's normal life slowly intertwines with her Mafia life and she is introduced to Lorenzo her love interest. There will also be flashbacks that explain Mia's and Lorenzo's past.

Part 3: Mia's two worlds collide. The main plot will come into play and it will turn into an assassin story.

Part 4: The outcome of everything.