Chapter 9

Liliana's Pov.

I woke up yawning softly and felt someone holding onto my waist tightly. Jason. I stared at his big muscly arms his veins dark as he flexed pulling me closer to his chest. I blushed and looked at his bare chest as he breathed his one perfectly done hair now flopped to the side.

"Hey.." I smiled kissing his cheek gently.

He shook his head and burried his face inbetween my boobs snoring softly.

Staring at him I smiled as my heart fluttered. He's so handsome. Perfect almost.

He moved his face from my boobs and rested his head on my shoulder. I kissed his nose gently staring at him and the cutest thing happened.

He
Sneezed.

The most fucking adorable sneeze in the world. I swear on my life it felt like a little puppy was sneezing. It was fùcking adorable.

His eyes opened and he grunted running his fingers through his hair. He gently pushed me away from him and stood up pulling on his Calvin Klein boxers.

I looked down and mumbled. "Pass me my bra and panties?.."

He chuckled cheaply and threw my panties and his big shirt at me.

"Keep it. In case you want to fuck again." He smirked putting his jeans on, grabbing his phone and his jacket and walking out, leaving me alone my mouth agape.

*3 months later* (A/N: Yes a big time change idc.)

Liliana's Pov.

Almost ready for your first mission hmm lil? My older brother khalil chuckled.

I nodded smirking. I have gotten pretty far in training if I do say so myself. I am one of the best fighters here and I can shoot targets almost directly in the head.

But thats what sucks. I can only shoot fucking targets. They all say its because Im a girl and girls care about other people so much that they can't kill them.

Honestly though, I'm just really weak hearted.

If a little kid starts crying I'll probably yell at it to shut the hell up and then I'll ask what's wrong. I can't kill someone.. They have a life too.. a family.. its not fair on the people who love them.

He puts my in a headlock ruffling my hair.

"What are you thinking about? You look like you're about to burst fam." He sighed.

I wiggled around trying to get out of his grip.

"Im just thinking about how weak I am.." I frowned.

"Weak?! You can beat up any guy on my team in a heartbeat. You got trained by me." He scoffed letting go of me.

"Not physically weak. Mentally. Why can't I fucking kill anyone khalil?" I hissed and crossed my arms.

He just stared at me for a moment and smiled.

"I like that you can't kill people.. you went on mama's side, you're strong and stubborn, but soft and caring. You're one of a kind. Be proud of it Lillypad." He chuckles softly.

Smiling wide and playfully hitting his across the head I roll my eyes "Lillypad?"

"Lillypad." He answers smirking.

Rolling my eyes a smile still on my face I watch as his face goes from playful to serious.

"Your mission is in three days. There is no playing around. Everyday you will wake up at 5 AM and sprint around the block twice. I dont care how big our block is, you will run. You need the stamina and the balance for the mission. When you come back at 6. I will have one of my friends waiting for you and he is the best fighter in all the gangs I have ever met. He is a champion and you listen to every word he says. You will train with him for 7 hours. Till 1pm. That is including your hour break. After one we will train for two hours shooting and different ways to attack. You can relax from 4 till 5 and then we will go for another run and a yoga class for complete blalance. At 8:00 we can eat dinner and we will have a meeting. You are free after 9:00 do I make myself clear?" He stared at me his eyes dull and grey.

"Shit. I can barely walk to the kitchen to grab food when Im watching netflix. But ok then. Also who is this all mighty trainer and why haven't I met him?" I smiled my heart pounding in fear of all the excersize that has to be done in the next three days.

"No one you know. You dont know him because he was an old friend. If anyone knows I am associated with him I could be killed. Understand?" He licked his lips and stared at me. "Sleep. You need the rest. Tommorow is a big day."

I just stood there shocked and nodding. "Okay I-"

Jogging up the stairs I walked to my bed and collapsed sighing. Get ready for 5 am sprint I sighed cuddling my pillow my head bugging about the stupid trainer. He's probably some old karate dude anyway. I laughed thinking about it as I drifted off into a deep dreamless sleep.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is so short.

Who do you think the trainer is going to be? Someone familiar? Winks casually.

This is just a filler bc busy and I havent updated in about a week.

Thank you to @ for all the support I honestly love you.

5+ comments and 5+ votes for the next chapter. Please and thank you.

I honestly adore everyone who is reading this story, thank you my homies. My grills. My niggs.

Did you enjoy this chapter?

1000 W O R D S. I AM ASHAMED. Im sorry seriously. 😓

Next update will be longer I promise, this was mainly a filler and something to make you understand what's happening with Liliana right now because she's gon see her fuckboi one more time if you know what I mean. Winks casually.

-Leila Mirza.

🌺vote🌺comment🌺share🌺