Chapter 20

Liliana's POV

"Wake up Liliana." I heard a loud but deep voice yell.

Rubbing my eyes, my eyes stinging by that fresh morning light I groaned softly yawning.

I looked around confused. Smiling I see it was my baby I go to grab his hand and he grunts.

"Up. Now. We don't have time for fucking cuteness." He said.

Furrowing my eyebrows I looked around.

"Are you talking to me? You better fucking not be disrespecting me." I rolled my eyes.

"Princess, I love you a lot but I feel you won't take me seriously if I act sweet. So every morning for the next two weeks I am just your trainer, not your boyfriend." He said gently leaning down to kiss my lips before his face returned to its harsh grimace.

I nodded understanding how important this training is and I patted his chest gently.

"I need to change so you need to get out." I smiled.

"I've seen you naked before? Just change." He nodded at me.

"Oh but you're not my boyfriend you're my trainer in the mornings for the next two weeks. I wouldn't be naked infront of my trainer would I?" I smirked.

He grunted and dragged his feet smacking my ass harshly before walking out of my room and slamming the door annoyed.

I quickly changed into one of his big sweaters with a loose crop top underneath and loose low shorts jogging outside.

I watched as his eyes followed my body, looking me up and down as he grabbed my ass with one hand pressing his lips to mine roughly chuckling. "You look fucking amazing in my clothes baby."

I cupped his jaw roughly smirking teasingly. "You think so my handsome trainer?"

"Stop calling me thatttt!" He whined pouting. "Call me Mr.McCann or McCann. Now back to buisness." he said letting go of my bum patting it gently and telling me to follow him.

He walked outside to his matte black Ferrari and opened the door for himself getting in.

"Wow what a sweetheart, thanks for opening the door." I said playfully, getting in and pulling my seatbelt over my body.

He started driving off and I slapped his chest roughly.

"Seatbelt. Now." I huffed.

"But. I never wear a seatbelt beautiful." He sighed crossing his arms.

"Now or I swear to god. You already carry guns and fight people at least wear a damn seatbelt." I mumbled pulling the seatbelt over his broad chest my hands running over his big biceps making me blush.

He chuckled lowly flexing and kissing my neck gently pulling my seatbelt back over my slim body as I heard him mumble, "now you're safe, beautiful."

He put the key in the car starting it up with a low humming sound and pulling out of the long driveway driving towards the gang base.

We drove silently and I could see the small frown on my Babyboy's face and I grabbed his hand gently. He smiled and put our hands on my lap and he mumbled.

"I hate that you have to learn to use a gun. Fighting I get. And you're already a good fighter and I know you're good at using a gun already. But you're mine, I'm supposed to protect my babygirl." He sighed leaning down and kissing my forehead.

We pulled into the parking lot to the base where most of the gang was laughing and smoking something. I smiled at how cute it looked because they were all holding guns but laughing like kids.

He undid my seatbelt and got out of the car and so did I. He waited for me and pulled my straight to his chest making me laugh.

"Oh look who's acting tough. You said you're not gonna act sweet." I said with a smile as he held me tighter to his chest picking me up and holding me walking towards the rest of his gang doing handshakes with them.

"What's good man? Is today you train the princess?" His friend chuckles.

"Yeah." He smirked kissing my neck. "But I'm worried because she's already so violent. I'm just teaching her technique."

"If you need any help. I got you man." His friend looked me up and down.

He just rolled his eyes and walked inside with me.

He brought me to the shooting range and smirked.

"Choose a gun you can actually carry beautiful." He chuckled.

I nodded and grabbed the smith and Wesson gun as it weighed my arm down. Gasping softly I watched as Jason grabbed it from me and handed me a gold glock gently tapping my bum.

"Come follow me baby." He said walking towards the range handing me earplugs and gently pressing me against the ledge his rock hard length pressed against my ass as he chuckled deeply in my ear.

"Shoot it babygirl." He gripped my waist tightly. "I got you."

I lifted up the gun, having shot many times before and tilted the gun to one side aiming for the target and missing the first time making me mewl and frown.

He gently gripped my hips positioning me right and grabbing my arm holding my elbow straight and whispered. "Shoot."

I shot twice and both times hit the target straight in the chest.

"Go for the head this time Liliana, but without my help. I know you got this baby." He smiled kissing my lips gently.

I blushed at the boost of confidence earned and aimed the gun at the target licking my lips before shooting once hitting the target and then pulling back and closing my eyes shooting the target in the head again.

"Damn my babygirl got it good." He said with a loud chuckle picking me up and spinning me around.

I squealed softly dropping the gun as it went off and shot him in the back of the foot making his eyes shoot open.

"Fuck!!" He growled loudly his eyes red and his jaw clenching in anger.

I gasped loudly and quickly got out of his arms ready to apologize.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Ok shoot ur boi in the foot true

Lmao 10 comments and 10 votes for next chapter pls family?

1k words u feel me

Love you

-og💜