clarity // zayn malik fanfiction

© Copyright 2014

The right of Polly Dowdle to be identified as author of this work has been asserted by her in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.

All Rights Reserved.

No reproduction, copy or transmission of this publication may be made without written permission.

No paragraph of this publication may be reproduced, copied or transmitted save with the written permission of the publisher, or in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright Act 1956 (as amended).

Any person who commits any unauthorised act in relation to this publication may be liable to criminal prosecution and civil claims for damages.

-

Meet Olivia Mcfarlane. She suffers from heartbreak, just like every teenager does at one point. Flashbacks of the night it all ended haunt her dreams and she's constantly not able to pay her rent, so going to university isn't on the top of her to-do list. When she meets Zayn Malik and hears from an old enemy on the same day, her curiosity is sparked. Going against everything she's ever been taught, she delves deeper in the mystery. As all the pieces fit together, she realises she may have made the biggest mistake of her life - history is about to repeat itself.