Chapter 6

Hello Guys!

I hope you all are doing great.

Let's start the chapter....

"Sorry Avneet, I was just trying to protect you" Riyaz said as he held my hand.
"It's okay Riyaz, I'm happy my bestie is there for me" I said as he gave me a look.
"I've done more than what a bestie would do"
"What? A brother?" I joked as he glared again.
"Alright alright, thank you though"
"Hmm now that you're the girlfriend of the world's best looking man, when are you gonna make kids and make more handsome humans" he jokes.

I hit the side of his head
"Can you stop talking about that, it's so weird"
"Why? One day you're gonna have kids" I was interrupted by a call. Mr. Nigam.
"Shh" I said to Riyaz as l answered.
"Hello" Riyaz quickly pulled the phone and put it on speaker. I facepalmed myself.
"Hey sweetheart, how are you doing?" He asked
"I'm doing great Mr. Nigam" Riyaz was expecting his answer.

"Good to know" he said and the line was quiet. Riyaz covered his mouth and giggled. "He's thinking what to say" he quietly mouthed. I giggled silently.
"Did you want to tell me something Mr. Nigam?"
"Um yeah--I um remember I told you I'll help you with math, I was wondering when you're free this week, we can do that" Riyaz rolled his eyes.
"That's all?" he mouthed as I laughed again.
"I think tomorrow would be good since it's a Friday" I said.

"Hm alright, I'm free too. Then I'll see you tomorrow, also revise the chapters once so I don't have to start from basics" he told as I hummed in response ***"Bye Mr. Nigam"*** I said as I hung up.
"What was that?" Riyaz asked with a disgusted face. I couldn't stop laughing, this is hilarious.
"He calls you to talk about math??? He sure behaves like an old man. Avneet are you sure you still wanna date this man? You're gonna miss the spice, I'm sure there are better options" he straightened his collar as I threw a pillow on him.

"Don't compare yourself with him. You're an angel but he's a god" I said as he frowned and got up to leave. I quickly ran and hugged him from behind.
"I'm just kidding, you're a Barbie doll. Such a diva" I said as he smiled at me. I always call him a diva because he's more gorgeous than me, how much I would sell myself for those lips. Damn Riyaz.
"You're just jealous of my beauty" he said
"Of course l am, I don't even have an ass like you" I said as I slapped his. He put me on a headlock as I laughed.

.
.
.

Mr. Nigam: I'm outside your house, I rang the bell but no one opened.

Just then I remembered the tutoring session. My heart stopped when I received that message. My house? And my mom's still home

Me: Mr. Nigam no my mom is home, let's not----
Mr. Nigam: Nevermind someone's opening the door

I quickly got up from the bed as I rushed downstairs, I almost slipped. Shit.
"Yes ma'am, we've scheduled a session today" I heard Mr. Nigam as I reached the door.

"You didn't tell me your teacher is coming Avneet"
"Um mom, I was about to tell-"I hesitated
"It wasn't confirmed until today morning because of my work ma'am, my mistake" he said
"Oh no no, you don't need to apologise I was just asking, please come in" she let him in as I gave him a smile.
"What shall l get you?" My mom asked
"I will get it for him mom, you can go upstairs Mr. Nigam"
I said as I tried to take him away as soon as possible. I don't want him to blurt anything about us dating accidentally.

"Are you sure?" My mom asked as I hummed as I followed her to the kitchen once I saw him go upstairs.
"How old is he?" She asked as I looked at her.
"Why do you ask?"
"No he seems a bit young and I'm surprised"
"He's 35"
"Just 35? He's only 8 years younger than me" she said. Now l felt weird. The difference between my mom and him was lesser than me and him. Gosh. I poured the drink as I took it with me and went upstairs.

I opened my door when I saw Mr. Nigam comfortably sprawled across my bed as he read through one of my books.
"You read romance, interesting" he said.
"I got you lemonade" I said a he got up and sat on the bed. I have him the glass as I sat on the chair.
"You look different" he said eyeing me. I look at myself, I'm wearing a t-shirt and pajama pants and my hair is thrown in a messy bun, not intentional but it became messy because of my short nap, I probably look like shit.

"I look like trash"
"No it's cute, your natural self" he said taking a sip.
"I feel like a grandma but you call me cute, that so nice of you Mr. Nigam. Let me quickly get changed before we start" I got up but he quickly held my hand and pulled me to him.
"Don't change, I said it's cute" I smiled as I sat beside him.

"So what are we studying?" I asked but wishing different.

"Do you hate any topic?" He asked as he finished his drink and placed it on the table "Trigonometry"
"Okay then lets start with that" he said with a evil smile.
.
.
.

It's been almost an hour, I was slowly getting the hang of Trigonometry. I sat on my bed working out the sums, Mr. Nigam cleared up the doubts I had.
"Okay so should I assume this as obtuse or and acute angle?" I asked as I pointed to the textbook. I did not get a reply, I looked up and he was already looking at me.

"Mr. Nigam" he suddenly jerked.
"Obtuse or acute?" I asked again "Acute" he said. I know he was staring at me, I want to hug him right now.

After 15 mins I was done with all the sums he gave. I put the books aside as I stretched
"Good job Avneet" he said as I smiled and mouthed a thank you. I looked at him and he raised his brows.
"You don't act like my boyfriend" I said
"What does a boyfriend do? I'm not very sure what young guys these days do" he said. I sighed "Give me some affection" I said as I moved to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his around my waist and kissed my cheek.

I looked at him, my eyes trailed slowly down to his lips, he bit them. I lost control. I pushed myself forward and kissed his lips, irresistible. He put his hand behind my neck and deepened the kiss. So good, this feels so good. Few seconds later we pulled away.
"That was my first kiss" I said as he looked at me surprised "You've never kissed anyone before?"
"Not a real one, just a peck" I said as he smiled.

"I'm very tired" I said as he moved to the headboard and sat against it.
"Come here" he patted to his side as I moved to him and wrapped my arms around his torso and laid my head on his chest.
"You have strong abs" I said as he giggled.
"Ah finally 15 years of hardwork paid off"
"15 years?????" I gasped as he kissed my forehead.

"I can never get the motivation to workout. I try one day and then give up" I said
"I can help you with that, I'll take you with me to the gym" he said as I shook my head.
"No Mr. Nigam, I'm good with my tummy, I'm sure I'll die if l workout with you" he giggled. I slowly let my eyes close as I relaxed under his touch.
.
.
.

I felt someone shake me and I slowly opened my eyes. I was sleeping on someone's lap, it's Mr. Nigam 's lap. I can't believe he's my boyfriend.
"Avneet, sweetheart, wake up" he said as I whined.
"This is comfortable, a few more minutes please"
"Baby, I have to leave" he said as I quickly sat up.
"Are you okay? What's wrong" he was rushing, he put his jacket on and looked at me confusingly sitting on the bed. He placed a kiss on my forehead.
"I'm sorry, sweetheart, I really need to go right now" he disappeared through the door.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Where do you think Siddharth is going??

Anyways, do vote and comment please. And also do inline comments.

See you all soon!!

Bye and take care of yourself.