6."My room is clean."

Days passed and no one spoke of the incident that took place that night. Cale was now at the Henituse Duchy, invited to rest by his parents.

His family wanted to spend time with him to get close and try to get him to open up to them. Above all, get him to talk about the 'attack' years ago. But they knew it would be difficult so they tried to take it one step at a time, slowly without exaggerating.

Seeing as none of the 'villains' made themselves heard, they took this opportunity to relax.

As said days before, Cale was not left alone. In the morning he was awakened by Ron, washed and dressed by the latter. Together with Choi Han, Eruhaben, Rosalyn, Lock and the children, who were guests, they went to eat in the dining room, awaited by the Henituse family. The day was spent with Cale playing with the children or spending time with his siblings, always under surveillance. At night as he went to sleep, the duo Molan and Choi Han guarded the redhead chamber taking turns with Eruhaben, Rosalyn and Lock.

Cale liked his routine, was enjoying having a small part of his slacker life with him but still felt anxious. He was afraid of being attacked again but tried to calm down, thinking that his family was there to protect him.

"Human! Look what I made!"

Raon jumped on Cale as he lay on the grass in the garden sunbathing. Raon pulled out a flower necklace and put it around his human's neck. Behind the kittens came and placed flower bracelets on Cale's wrists.

"Cale you look like a fairy, nya!" Hong chuckled.

"Cale is beautiful in everything." On spoke proudly.

"Right! Our human is always beautiful, even if not as beautiful as me!"

The children continued to talk and giggle among themselves as Cale watched them warmly, without him noticing.

"Cale-nim." Choi Han came out from nowhere and knelt in front of Cale.

"Mh?"

"I think you should go in, you have been too long in the sun. Your face is too red." Choi Han said worried.

"Ok ..." Cale got up lazily with Choi Han's help and went to the cooler, followed by the children.

As they were walking down the hall, Raon flies forward and takes out the video connection tool.

"Human! The Cookie Prince is calling!" The dragon said cheerfully.

Cale nodded to him to connect and the smiling face of the handsome prince appeared.

"Good afternoon, Sun of the Kingdom of Roan. This humble noble is honored to have been called by such a-" Cale began to flatter or annoy the fake blond man, but was stopped.

-Dongsaeng, you don't need to be so formal. I called you to update that we found some information on Mike. Now I'm here with the representatives of the Kingdoms. I wanted to ask you if you had time to listen. But, do I think this is not the time?

"No? Why isn't it time?" Cale asked confused.

-Your face is very red. You're sick?

"Oh, I'm fine. I've been in the sun too long." The redhead replied, covering his cheeks with the palms of his hands. (Which made him cute without him knowing.)

-Ehem ... Then we can start.

"Yes, Hyung-nim."

***

"So, are you saying the White Star and Mike fought two days ago?"