24. Sayeru's Problems

After the beautiful day spent playing in the snow, the two red heads and the children returned to the castle tired and satisfied.

The children were cared for and accommodated by servants, personally chosen by Barrow at Cale's request and they were also given their own rooms, close to that of their guardian.

Barrow instead walked while holding his lover in his arms going to his room.

Cale cuddled into the strong arms and sighed contentedly as he fought sleep.

As the two were about to enter the bedroom, the White Star's right-hand man, Sayeru, approached them with a complicated expression.

Barrow raised an eyebrow at him and stopped in front of the newly opened door.

Cale averted his relaxed gaze and looked at the new face before him.

He showed a curious face to the newly arrived big man.

From his perspective, he thought he saw a large lion.

From his thick hair and that color, he could immediately imagine the lion without too much effort.

The Lion wore a fierce expression and seemed to look at him angrily and deeply.

Cale tightened his grip on his lover and buried his face in Barrow's neck. Out of the corner of his eye he kept looking at the Lion to see what he was going to do.

"Cale?"

Barrow called to him, noting how Cale had ducked after glancing at Sayeru.

This brought a frown to his face and looked coldly at his subordinate.

Sayeru swallowed and lowered his head slightly.

One of the reasons he did this was because he could hardly control his expression seeing how his Lord treated his enemy.

Cale Henituse. That Cale Henituse that destroyed their plans and drove them insane until a few months ago was now safely transported by the White Star.

Sayeru still couldn't believe if he was in a dream or if this was reality.

He was still shocked by the announcement made long ago by his Lord about marrying the hero, but now, watch the couple's interactions live?

The sweet, SWEET expression on his ruthless, RUTHLESS, Lord's face?

Sayeru thought of several possibilities that could have happened.

1) Cale Henituse seduced or drugged his Lord with some drug or potion and made Barrow fall in love to defeat them faster.

2)The White Star is not the White Star but an imposter and they are trying to trick them.

3)The White Star seduced Cale Henituse and made him fall in love to defeat the heroes.

4) If his Lord is truly in love, then he is finally mentally ill.

5) Sayeru has been drugged and is having the strangest imaginings of his life.

Sayeru thought the fifth was the right answer.

So he decided to wait and go back to normal once he gets better. For now it will have done its job as normal.

And now he had no time to waste. He had important information gathered just a few hours ago for his Mentally Unstable Lord.

Even if this was an illusion or something else, he couldn't let them lose to the heroes!

In any place or thought, they had to win!