Ch. 40: Alliances and the Omega Keys

Orianna's POV

I'm currently adding the final touches to the suit that I was building. I can't believe how long it has taken me to do this, but I did start when Bee lost his T-cog, which was about 3 and a half months ago. I was in a lower floor in my lab to add these touches, but I was getting updates on the situation at both the Autobot base and Decepticon warship. I know Smokescreen was captured by the Decepticons and the Autobot are trying to get Smokescreen back. When I finished, I shrinked it and put it on my wrists. It was finally complete. I went back up to my house and got into my Jeep to drive to the base. I told Ratchet, who was the one keeping me updated that I was coming to base. I had two cars and a truck, but I wanted the Jeep today over my other car because it was more fun to drive. When I got to base, they got a hold of Smokescreen, and he was falling down from the warship. He landed, but he survived, and Ratchet bridged him back. He set the keys down when he came in as he looked at us all smugly.

"See, destiny," Smokescreen pridefully said to all of us, which caused us to roll our eyes. They began to talk about the omega keys, in which was obviously stated that Smokescreen brought back two, including the one that was contained inside of him. Arcee asked if the Decepticons had the last key, since we now only have three keys.

"The Decepticons only had one key like us, and since the last one was in Smokescreen, it's quite clear that the last one is somewhere else on Earth, I'm assuming, with Starscream," I stated casually as a high frequency appeared, with Starscream's face next to it. I had my assumptions that it was going to be a trap. So, when Bulk, Prime, and Ratchet, I moved as fast as any Cybertronian would on Red Energon. It was a recent discovery of one of the angel abilities I have, but before the groundbrige closed, Starscream walked in, going just as fast as I was. "Let me guess, you are going to take the things that look like the one you have?"

"How did you?" he gasped in shock. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll make you a deal, I will show you where they are, and you will only take them, but in return, you take me with you," I bargained. He thought for a minute, but nodded. I quickly showed him them as he picked me up. I could tell that he was agitated and it was going to wear off pretty fast. When I showed the room to him, he grabbed the key then me. "You want the last two, it's in the main room."

"I don't know how you know what I think, but please stop," he said as he walked back to the main room. He grabbed the two there right as the sprinklers came on. I sighed as it started to come down. It was slow but Starscream decided to taunt the Autobots in the base. I sighed and looked at my arm to check the time despite not having a watch or any access to the time. I decided to grab my stuff at the base before coming back down to floor level. "What do you think your doing?"

"Grabbing my shit, bitch," I sassed, walking up to him and climbing onto his shoulder. "Also, we should go before the red energon you used wears off. Cause you most certainly don't want to be caught in here, you'd be beaten to scraps."

"Your right, let's go," he stated, all high and mighty. It makes me wonder how bad his self esteem is. We walked back through the groundbridge and the groundbridge closed. I sighed, there is no going back now. The three that went through the groundbridge earlier had their weapons up. I started to write a message to Ratchet to tell him to trust me as Starscream went around them. It was so fun hearing Optimus' voice slow, but when Starscream said slow, the energon wore off, causing Optimus to turn to him. I activated my suit and turned on stealth mode, which prevented anyone from seeing me. I slowed down to the normal as Starscream shot a missle distracting them. He activated a ground bridge, going through, closing it immediately. I sighed and sent the message.

Timeskip brought to you by a dancing space monkey going to Disneyland.

Ratchet did not respond until an hour later asking me where I was. I told him I will call when it would be tomorrow, but only in private. I was watching Starscream as I created a plug to charge my phone and computer. He was planning on making a deal with Megatron in tomorrow, which gives me enough time to start planning my own strategy. Afterall, I need to start planning on how to end this war In any case, I need to figure out another way to build the planet because I knew that the only option in any scenario for either side would be to destroy the omega lock. At this point, I was drawing on my phone when Unicron and Primus sent me into meditation as I went to the realm that I talk to them.