Ch. 25: One Shall Rise- Pt 1

Optimus looked bad when he came through. I did not dare walk up to him, because I wanted the others to help him. I felt ashamed that I did not help him as they sat him down on a berth so Ratchet could scan him.

“Ratchet,” Optimus spoke out as the medic looked at him. “She is alive. Firefrost is alive.”

“Who is Firefrost?” June asked. 

“She is Optimus’ sister. Only sister for that matter,” Ratchet answered. “And we will discuss this later.”

“He is lucky to be alive,” June told my guardian as I walked to Optimus’ leg. I felt him pick me up and set me down on his shoulder.

“So, Megatron found more of the dark stuff?” Jack asked as he walked down with Miko. I tuned out as I curled up against my guardian in worry. I listened to Miko when she described a unicorn and the boogie man to the Autobots when they brought it up, covering their knowledge of the subject. I chuckled at how she described it. June began to get Raf into the car so I listened in.

“Mom, I thought he was doing better?” Jack asked his mother. I uncurled myself to the point of which I could see.

“Raf needs to be examined by real doctors and his family needs to know what’s going on. His real family,” June told her son.

“So how are you going to explain the Autobots to his family and to doctors? And how are you going to explain his condition without bringing up the topic of energon?” I asked the mother worried. She shrugged, as she got Raf into the car.

“June. It deeply grieves me that I have failed. But I will do everything in my power to ensure that no harm comes to our human friends...or any human ever again,” Optimus tells her standing back up as he walks up to her.

“Sit your aft back down before I fall or the both of us fall! You are still weak and you need to sit down!” I snapped at my guardian, worried for our safety. He instantly sat back down at the medical berth, as everyone says, in fear and in instinct to listen to my motherly instincts. I get the constant jokes with Jack, Raf, and Miko. 

“Optimus. They are children. They do not belong in your world. They should be worrying about grades, prom dates, pimples. Not their own survival!” June yelled at the Autobot leader. I patted my guardian, pointing down. Optimus set me down as I walked up to Jack.

    “Sit your aft back down before I fall or the both of us fall! You are still weak and you need to sit down!” I snapped at my guardian, worried for our safety. He instantly sat back down at the medical berth, as everyone says, in fear and in instinct to listen to my motherly instincts. I get the constant jokes with Jack, Raf, and Miko. 
    “Optimus. They are children. They do not belong in your world. They should be worrying about grades, prom dates, pimples. Not their own survival!” June yelled at the Autobot leader. I patted my guardian, pointing down. Optimus set me down as I walked up to Jack.

“You know June, I have always thought about my own survival. After all, when you come from an abusive home, you fear for your life, not just your parents. I have, until I ran away, suffered a great many losses before I knew any of you,” I told the nurse. She looked at me, guilt written all over face before it went hard again. “Dark energon is currently exploding out of the Earth, and you think that some humans can protect him. The viewpoint that I have, even some others have, is that this is not just about our survival, but the entire world’s survival.”

“I don’t care. All four of you are coming with me, now,” June stated. I shook my head as I turned my back and walked up to Optimus. He picked me up, setting me onto his shoulder. I curled up into again, ignoring the rest of the conversation. All I knew was that June left with only Raf. I felt Optimus lift me as he held me close to. I knew that Fowler called about to tell them about the weather issues. Optimus sat down in the human area as I got on the couch, I instantly curled up. I could hear Unicron in my thoughts as he sought to destroy. Miko lifted me up as she rubbed my back as she turned on the news. There were a lot of issues going on due to his awakening.