Blue Christmas (3)

SHORT CHAPTER
Robin POV

Today is Christmas I'm spending time with finney!today is also the day i'm confessing to him. My family decided to go on a family Christmas trip and I decided to stay home because of finney. I love thinking about finney.. I love smelling finney, I loved finney. I wish I knew what it felt to kiss finney sometimes. i've been preparing for every rumor he will spread when he finds out though. Finney likes Donna, not a (f slur) like me. I prepared the words i'll say after he goes "ew"

*Ding dong*

I put the weighted blanket on the floor and on top a sheet and set down some pillows, I ran to the door and opened it there he was standing their with his present, pajamas on already, and a nice blanket,

F: "Can i come in please"

R:"u-uh y-yeah ofc-" I said while blushing

F: "You're lucky i'm here because i skipped the rest of the night with gwen, I would never."

I chuckled nervously we sat down on the blanket and we bundled up in his blanket together we started watching scary films and he put his hand over his mouth and kinda jumped at the scary parts.

a few hours pass and we trade gifts Finney starts putting on chapstick like always and i start to unravel my gift it was a ninja toy ish with a bleeding eye like i had on halloween! and also a scary comic book. I said "Woah thank you!!!! I love this bro, this ninja looks like me!"

F: "Heh yeah-" He started unwrapping his and i got nervous, he looked in their and it looked all blue because it was his favorite color, their was blue flowers and a light blue heart box of chocolate's at the bottom there was a note.

F: " do you want me to read it out loud?"

I nodded my head

F: "I'm sorry for this, I hope we can still be friends after this confession. I'm happy to be around you and do the littlest things for you! you make my heart pump, not only in a friend way but even more. the stronger my feelings got the more nervous i was around you, I love you so much Princess. and if i'm just getting to the point here, I have a crush on you."

As i hear him reading my paper i blush in embarrassment. He looks up and apply's chapstick one more time. Our eyes met and he looked...relived?! He looked at me with acceptance and he leaned his face in, then I did, and we kissed I just felt like i was in a zone that i wanted to stay in, he already closed his eyes in comfort, so I did too.

we kissed for a while before we sat in confusion on what we just did, he put the cover around his face in embarrassment.

———————————————————————————
498 words.
This chapter was about how finney kissed robin after robin confessed. on christmas.