mama? (6)

Donna pov:

Finney was just going off on us until eventually he said he had a idea. me and robin both have a crush on Finney and we both kissed finn.the only reason i make it more of a "who likes Finney more" is because robin's kiss with finn was more romantic! he kissed Finney on a cold winter night called Christmas and robin confessed then Finney had a make out sesh with him, while ours was just.

PAST POV 3RD PERSON:

F) i'm happy you could make it i need to talk to you about robin.

D) why? what happened love?

F) he tried to kill me! he pushed me in front of a car. I saved my own life because i tripped! he didn't even look shocked. he must've did it on purpose.

D) i'm so sorry that happened to you

Donna said as she stroked his face with the back of her hand. eventually donna looked Finney in the eyes and just- laughed?

D) I have a crush on you Finney, i don't think we should let robin get in our way!

Donna grabbed Finney's collar and pushed him against the wall

F) Wtf are you doing?!

D) this.

donna kissed him. he struggled and try to push donna away, but eventually he fell into the kiss and let it happen.

PRESENT DONNA POV:

i'll never forgive myself for forcing Finney into that kiss so yes i'm jealous of robin because he just said a couple of words and they made out. while i had to force Finney into it.

F) why don't we all just date? for the month then we could see if we like it this was!

R) i like that idea actually.

D) i guess.

Robin pov:

I didn't really like donna but i guess i could date her i'm really just doing this for Finn. Donna didn't look happy and tbh i wasn't either. Finney turned the movie back on and started to lay down while me and donna were sitting up.

about a hour in the movie Finney fell asleep and so did donna. when it became the end and said "based on a true story" finney shot up and gasped.

R) yeah that's scary.

finney slowly turned around and quickly got up. donna got up confused

D) Finney?what happened??

R) shhh he's sleep walking and talking! it's super funny, i've only seen him do it once

he walks towards the kitchen

F) mom?

Me and donna's eyes went wide. we were shocked. not that the fact he was talking about his mom. but the fact he wasn't asleep

D) finney? are you okay?

Finney just stood up and he was shaking, like shaking hard.