𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭

I notice Jaren waving at me, I wave back at him. He walks to me and Pezzy. "Y'all doing okay?" he asks us. "Yeah we're good, just chatting" Max tells him. "Okay, y/n do you want me to introduce you to the others? It's okay if you don't want to yet" he asks. "I'd love to meet the others, I'm down. Pezzy, you coming?" I look at him. "Fuck it, let's go" he jumps up from the couch.

We head back to the group of people. I got to meet Wildcat, BigJiggilyPanda, Wozenz, Chromez, Lotus, Geoff, Buffalo, Simple, Tuxy, Nikki, Maz, Blarg and Scotty. They all were very nice and kind. "Alright, let's go and eat breakfast" Tyler (Wildcat) said to us. We all got Uber's to get to the breakfast place. Me, Jaren, Puffer, Grizzy, Pezzy and Droid were in one Uber. Me and Chris sat at the very back of the car. My brother was in the passenger seat in the front.

"Hey" Puffer leans in and whispers. "Hm?" I turn to him. "How was your sleep? You left our room pretty late" he asks. "Oh, um I don't know. It was okay I guess. I'm used to having a shitty sleep schedule" I shrug. "When's the last time you got 8h of sleep y/n?" he asks sternly. "Uh, like 3 or 4 months ago?" "That's now okay, you need sleep." "I know" I say. Chris puts his hand on my thigh and looks in my eyes. "Please promise me that you will start getting more sleep, you need to sleep at least 8h a day, okay?" "Alrightt i promise" I say.

He looks me in my eyes and then looks at my lips. He starts leaning in to kiss me. I close my eyes and lean in as well, we are less than an inch away from each other and he pulls away. He turns his head away and looks outside from the window. I sigh, grab his face and place a soft kiss on his lips. I pull away to see him looking at me with shock/confusion on his face. I look away fast. "I'm sorry idk what got into me I-." He grabs my chin and makes me look up at him. "You are so fucking pathetic, I love it" he says. My jaw dropped, my cheeks turned bright red. The butterflies in my stomach were going wild. "Close your mouth, love" he says. I do as I'm told. "Such a good girl" he praised me.

"Alright, we're here, I'm starving," Jaren says from the front. I wanted to shout at him for interrupting our moment but I couldn't. We climbed out of the Uber and I immediately felt the waterfall in my pants. Oh fuck. Luckily I'm not wearing light coloured pants. I sat at the table with Chris, Max, and Nelson. My brother was sitting with Droid, Eli and Blarg. The waiter comes and takes our orders and gets us drinks. I ordered an iced coffee and Chris got a red bull. Grizzy just got water and Pezzy got orange juice. "Are you excited for PAX?" Grizzy asks me. "Fuck yeah I am, its gonna be great" I say.

We got food and started munching. The food was amazing. I got waffles and eggs. The vibe of the cafe was good too. I'd come here on a rainy fall day and read a book and sip on my coffee. We tipped the servers, thanked them for the amazing food and left. We went to a couple of stores and looked at some clothes and props for streams/videos. Me and Nikki were looking at some tops when my phone went off. *ding* A dm from Grizzy. I opened it to see what he texted me.

Grizzy / me

@sogrizzy

are you and puffer a thing?

huh?

Oh no, is it that obvious? Does my brother also know about this? He's not gonna like this. Fuck, this is bad..

You can tell me, on my mama I won't tell anyone

I mean yes and no? we kissed in the uber

damn Christopher got bitches? sheesh

stfu, jealous cuz you dont?

bruh fuck you

HAHA luv u 2 nelly

i hate you sm

I put my phone back in my pocket and went over to Nikki. "Hey, how long have you and Tuxy been together?" I ask her. "Mm we've been together for like 2 years now" She replies. "Oh wow, is it difficult to be long distance?" "It depends, usually it doesn't bother me but there are some days where I wanna cuddle n shit" she says. "Yeah, that's fair" I say.

Nikki gets a call from Tuxy. "Okay, we'll be there in 5 minutes. Bye" she hangs up. "We gotta head to the mall's main entrance, the guys are waiting for us there" she turned to me. "Okay, let's go" I smile. We pay for our stuff and head to the main entrance. Like Tuxy said, all of them are there, waiting for us. They were all looking at us two. "Where were yall?" Buffalo asks. "Shopping, what about it?" I make a remark. "Typical women shit, shopping, pfft" Droid says. I kicked him in the shin. "OW, you fucker" he yells. We all start laughing.

The convention center isn't far away from the mall so we just walked there. Pezzy and Droid were arguing over which Pokemon they'd fuck. We got to the convention center and it was full of people. The guys got recognized immediately. They started signing stuff and taking pictures with fans. Some of them even recognized me which was surprising, I'm nobody. I just play games and stream them, but still, it was lovely to meet all of them. We hung out at PAX for a couple more hours and then Midas (Chromez) told us that he's throwing a party at his Airbnb. We all agreed to go to the party.

We got to the party and immediately started drinking. I kinda forgot that the last time I ate was at breakfast. I got drunk very quickly, I was singing, dancing and just having fun with my new friends. I felt nauseous and went to find Chris. He was sitting on the couch with Grizzy and Tyler. I sat on Puffer's lap and put my head on his shoulder. "Hiii" I say and grin at him. "Hey, are you okay?" he asks with a concerned tone. "Mm I might throw up" I manage to get out. "Okay let's get you to the bathroom, guys i'll be right back" he tells the guys and gets up with me. 

1094 words