𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

Puffer POV

I carry y/n to the bathroom and from the door she ran to throw up. I kneeled on the floor next to her and held her hair. I put my hand on her back and slowly rubbed her back. "Love, when was the last time you ate something?" I ask her. She mumbles and shrugs. I let out a loud sigh. "Let's get you back to the hotel, I will order some food for us" I pull out my phone and get an Uber.

"The Uber is on it's way here" I told her. "Mhm" she hums. I text Midas that we are gonna go back to the hotel. I get her up from the floor but she is clinging onto me. I get her into the car and hop in as well. Y/n instantly fell asleep, her head on my shoulder. I smile at the sight of her. She is so beautiful. I like her, I LOVE her. I'm scared to ask her if she likes me too. What if she doesn't? We kissed but still, does she feel the same way I do?

I ordered a large pizza and some mozzarella sticks. It should get here in 10 minutes. I wake y/n up, she seems much more sober now but still pretty drunk. "We're back at the hotel, let's get you upstairs" I tell her. She rubs her eyes, ruining her makeup. I chuckle a bit. "Whaat?" she asks. "Nothing, nothing. C'mon lets go" I get out of the car and she does too. I thank the driver and he drives off. We make it to the elevator, she stumbles her way in, me behind her.

We get to our floor and I realize that she doesn't have her bag, where her room card should be in. Well my hotel room it is, no other choice for now. I open the door and she flops down on the bed. "The food is here, I'm gonna go grab it real quick" I told her. "Okie dokie" she tells me. She is now fully in my bed, blanket over her and everything.

I get downstairs, get the pizza and ask for a spare room key for Smii7y's room, saying that I locked myself out. They, of course, give me the key. I get back to my room, y/n is not in the bed. She's in the bathroom. I knocked on the door, "You okay?" I ask her. "Mhm, I needed to pee" she answers. "Okay, I brought pizza" I say, setting the things down on the nightstand. "Oooh pizza!" she exclaims from the bathroom. "I gotta go down to the lobby real quick, I'll be right back. You can start eating" I tell her. "Okay, thank you Puffie." I slightly blush at the pet name.

I head to Smii7y's room, the door didn't open at first. I tried again and it worked. I took her toiletries, charger and some clothes for her. When I got back, she was eating her 2nd slice. "Is it good?" I ask. "It's really good" she says with her mouth full. I lightly chuckle, "don't talk with your mouth full, darling." "Oh yeah, sorry" she apologizes. "Good girl" I say. I notice her cheeks turning a lovely shade of pink. God she is so pretty. I wish she was mine.

We finished eating and I noticed y/n yawning. "Tired?" I ask her. "Mhm" she hums. "Just a little bit more and then you can go to bed, okay?" I try to get her up to take off her makeup. "I don't wanna, I wanna sleep" she whines. "I know, I know. After this we can go to your room and you can sleep in your bed" I tell her. "Nooo, I wanna sleep here, with you. Pleasee?" she begs. "Are you sure?" I ask her. "Mhm" she nods. "Fine, you can sleep here, but we gotta take your makeup off. Come on" I got her to sit up. "Okay fineee" she whines.

I sat her down on the bathroom floor. I got the makeup wipes from her bag and started taking her makeup off. She tried to fight me at first but later calmed down. "Why are you doing this?" she asked me all of a sudden. "Uh, I dunno, am I not allowed to help?" I ask her. "Men usually never do this type of stuff. Are you in love with me or something?" she blurts out. I froze, this was really sudden, what should I say? Fuck it.

"What if I do? Do you love me?" I ask her. She nods. "I'm in love with you Chris, the moment I laid eyes on you I couldn't get them off. I love you." she looks in my eyes. I blush slightly. "I love you too y/n" I say. I gently grab her chin and kiss her. "You look good with my lipstick on" she giggles. I look in the mirror to see that her lipstick transferred onto my lips. I chuckle and wipe it off. I finish getting the makeup off her face and throw the dirty wipes in the trash. I notice y/n dozing off. Is she really mine? I'll ask her again tomorrow when she's sober. I notice her head drop and she wakes up, she lets out a groan.

"Let's go to bed, princess" I pick her up and carry her to bed. I lay her down and put the blanket on her. She falls asleep smiling. I smile at the sight of her. I put her phone on charge and placed it on the nightstand. I pull out my phone to let Smii7y know that y/n is sleeping in my room cause she refused to go to their room. I placed my phone on the nightstand and turned off the lights. I hopped into bed next to her.

I was laying on my back when suddenly y/n turned towards me and put her leg over mine and held onto my arm. She placed her head on my chest. I smiled at the sight of her getting comfortable. She's so pretty like this. I don't want this to end, ever.

1045 words

a//n: hiiii lovelies! Let me know what y'all thought about the POV thing, should I keep doing it?