CHAPTER 5: WHAT'S THIS FEELING?

Roy went near Adi and saw he was shaking and trembling. With eyes full of fear. He was the same as Roy when he got a bit fewer marks or when he knew his father was going to beat him up. Roy saw a flash of himself in Adi and went near him.

As Roy went near Adi, he heard some mumbling. Adi was saying something and as soon as he saw Roy near him, he got so scared that he fainted as he was not able to see his face.

ROY'S POV:

As soon as I went near him, he passed out. I got worried, what happened to him? In the afternoon he was trembling and even now he was in terrific fear and passed out. He could have stayed in the hospital then why??? These questions filled the space in my mind and I let them occupy the space but it was not the right time to think about these questions. What about Adi? What should I do? I checked his temperature and it was high. He a had severe fever. Should i admit tom to the hospital? I guess no since even in this condition he stayed outside so no. His home? Idk his address. Hotel? Should I? Should I wake him up? Let me just take him to my office. It would be probably a better idea.

So, I lifted up with one of his hands around my shoulder and I grab him from his waist. I could feel his abs. His torso was...... What am I thinking? Just stop thinking. I made sure that no one can see us, since its nighttime time fewer less people were the at hospital with most of the lights off, it was easy for me.

I reached my office and made him lie down the on sofa and covered him up when my blanket that I kept in case there and was emergency operation and had spent night the in office. Then I measured his temperature it was quite high so I gave him medicine. Since he was fast asleep, I dissolved the tablet in water then cupped his face so his mouth opens and then gave him through spoon. His cheeks were so fluffy, so cute and his lips were so soft and plump. He looks attractive even when he sleeps. I saw left over medicine on his lips so I stretched my hand and wiped it through my thumbs, it is when I noticed his mole under his lips and I don't know what took me I wanted to kiss his lips and especially his mole under it. I leaned forward to kiss him but got back possessed when I heard my phone ringing. It was Lia. I picked up her call and before she can say anything I said with a cold voice making sure that no loud noise is made so that Adi wake up "I am having an emergency so won't be coming home" she said I guess with a little joy in her voice " okay but Jay wanted to talk with you, he said he won't be sleeping unless you say a story, I guess it won't be possible-" I cut her off and said " Let me talk to him" she gave him the phone.

Jay: hello papa, when are you coming back?

Roy: my baby it won't be possible --

Jay: but I want to hear story, otherwise I won't sleep

Roy: Jay tell mama to say the story.

Jay: no papa she doesn't tell good stories and she is always in hurry to be with that unc--

Lia: I will tell him the story and make him sleep

From back Roy could hear Jay saying" no! No! No! I will only listen to papa's story"

Roy:(with cold tone) It's okay Lia, I will tell him story.

Jay: really, Thank you papa. Love you

Roy: love you too my baby. So, let's start the story. So once upon time, there was a big monster...

After sometime

Roy: Jay are you listening?

Jay: ........

I guess he is asleep. I cut the phone and looked at the man sleeping on my sofa. I just had a flashback of what I was going to do, to avoid that I went out of the room to get some fresh air and clear my mind up. Thinking WHAT'S THIS FEELING?

ADI'S POV:

I was sitting outside the hospital having flashbacks of that evil rainy day. After that day, whenever it rained, I used to get traumatized. So, I tried to be at home on rainy days with earphones in my ears listening to songs. But today my phone battery died. I was scared to death. And then I saw a man approaching me and those flashbacks started popping in my head with light speed, with his every step near me, I can feel my head going near to bursting out and as soon as he approached me, I tried to see his face but everything blanked out.

After that I don't know how much time or where but woke up hearing some feeble noises, I got alerted and looked around here and there, I found that place familiar with a familiar figure sitting a bit away from me, facing in opposite direction. I heard that figure's voice and confirmed that I was in Dr. Jung's office and he was in front of me talking with someone on his phone. I guess he was talking to his son, maybe reciting a story. A smile appeared on my face seeing, how silly his story was and how silly his actions and words were. After some time, he cut his call and turns around, I close my eyes pretending to sleep, he then leaves and I came back to my senses and I leave for my house. I made sure that no one can see me, as I was leaving, I saw Dr. Jung - I thought he left for his house but I guess he was just out for some fresh air, I didn't worry about him and started walking ahead. Though I reached my house I had guilt about leaving without a word and Roy was there for me having these thoughts I lay on my bed and within a minute I shifted to my dreamland.

The next day I woke up, and I saw the clock strikes 8 in the morning. I freaked out, I had to reach the hospital by 9. I stood up, did my brush, bathed, etc. As fast as possible and left without having breakfast. Hopefully, I reached the hospital on time and started my work. I was nervous about what will I say etc.