CHAPTER 3: OUR FIRST MEET

ROY'S POV:

'Buzz buzz buzz'

On hearing and sensing the vibration of his phone alarm, Roy woke up. Rubbing his eyes, he slowly wakes up from the bed and heads toward the washroom. He gets freshens up and then takes shower, and gets ready for his work. Coming out of the washroom he takes a glance at his wife's bed where she is sleeping like there will be no tomorrow, but it wasn't new for him, it was as always it had been. He then heads to his sweet baby's room, kisses his forehead, and says bye. While leaving jay's room he turns back and takes a last glance at him and leaves the house. He looked at his watch and it was 8:00 a.m. He then goes to his everyday breakfast place, eats his breakfast, and leaves for work. Again, he looks at his watch and it was 9:00 a.m., he will reach on time he thought. This was his normal morning routine. His working shift timings are from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. After release from work, he used to eat outside and often went to the pub. So nearly at 9:30 p.m. He reached his home, freshen up and play with his baby, and went to sleep at 11:00. This was his everyday life, even though it was monotonous. He believed that by living such a life nothing good happens but neither does bad. So, he kept living a life like that for a bit more than 5 yrs.

ADI'S POV:

'Boy, you got me hooked onto something

Who could say that they saw us coming........

Humming this song, Adi was working out.

(He was simply the man that almost all women long for. Handsome as hell (as he is the main lead, he has to be...), tall, with perfect body figure, cold with cold aura. But how bad, he would never be interested in them. But after that rainy night, he seemed to be interested in none ......)

Adi was a morning person. As usual, he woke up at 6:00 a.m. and started his workout, and got ready by 8. Today was his first day of internship. He was told to report by 9. He had bread and butter as his breakfast and left.

NO ONE'S POV:

Adi took a taxi to his workplace and got out of the taxi, facing a big building, written 'sunshine college and hospital', his dream was almost near complete. He went inside with his cold aura and asked the guard where he needed to go, the guard showed him the directions and he left. One more person was going to join the internship, so they waited for him even though it was past nine with few minutes. Suddenly a thud sound was heard from outside revealing a cute, tall, and gasping man. "I am sorry for being late, there was traffic out there," the gasping man said. Hearing such an excuse the HR head got annoyed and was going to scold the man but before he can speak anything the cute man said " hi. I am Pete. Pete Gill" hearing this name HR head shut his mouth and said with a serving tone "oh! Yes. Hope you will not face any problem in future". Listening to this kind of answer Adi felt suspicious but he was never involved in any matter until he was involved. HR head said pointing towards Adi " this handsome man will be also joining your team." then Adi introduced himself emotionless in his deep voice with a little bow " hi I am Adi Park." hearing his deep voice everyone was shocked and impressed, even some of the nurse fell for him at the first sight. After some introduction, instruction, rules, and regulations they were assigned their head doctor under whom they would be working.

They were taken to their head doctor's room outside of which, it was written 'dr. Roy Jung'.

Roy's pov:

As soon as I entered the hospital, the HR head came and informed me about the interns. I nodded and went towards my room. I entered and saw two boys sitting on chairs facing in my opposite direction, waiting for me. I entered the room and greeted them "good morning". As they heard my voice they stood up and faced themselves in my direction. They bowed a little and wished me back. One of the boys was sweet while the others were deep. Then I introduced myself " I am dr. Jung and you will be under my team for a year." I said while keeping my bag in its place and taking out my coat. Then they started to introduce themselves. I was not able to see their faces before but when they introduced themselves, I saw them. One of the boys said" hi sir, I am Pete." in a sweet voice that I heard before. He was cute with a bright smile. Another said in a deep voice that can make you relax " hello! I am Adi". When I saw him, I was mesmerized, how can a person be so attractive? He was handsome, tall, and had a perfect masculine figure. But what caught my attention were his eyes. His blank eyes, with lots of pain and nothing else, searching for someone who can love him, understand him, and admire him the way he is. How did I know? Well people say like identifies like.

Adi's pov:

We were sitting on a chair, and the person next to me who introduced himself as Pete was stating where he came from, where he studied, etc. After talking a lot and seeing my response he thought to be quiet which was indeed right. It was not even a minute to silence and we heard 'good morning' in an angelic voice, we turned and saw a man probably in his late twenties. He was a bit smaller than me but indeed he was cute and very attractive. But what caught my attention were his eyes. His blank eyes, with lots of pain and nothing else, searching for someone who can love him, understand him, and admire him the way he is. How did I know? Well people say like identifies like. Then we introduced ourselves.

Our eyes met and I don't know why he kept looking at me blankly which may say 'I understand you. I know you are in pain'.

NO ONE'S POV:

It was complete silence after the introduction. Breaking off the silence, Pete said" sir, what is my duty today?"

Roy: no need to tell me, sir. Just call me dr. Jung or dr. Roy

Pete: ok sir... I mean dr. Roy

Then Roy assigned them their task and they all left to work.