🌺Ch. 1 : The trip!🌴

🌞🍨

"Are you serious?!"

Yasu, Juno, Tyra, Saeri and Isamu yelled in unison.

"Yep, that's right, you guys. We're going to the beach to have some fun! Y'know, having some time to relax after these stressful days. C'mon, it's summer! The season of fun!" Senzai chuckled.

"So uh, that means we're going to the beach this week?" Yasu asks. "But when? And do we have time to prepare?"

"Don't worry, I'm booking a hotel near the beach next week. That means we still have time to prepare for next week!" Senzai answers.

"Where are we going?' Isamu asks his brother. "We're going to a beach in Okinawa, which is a little far from here where we all live." Senzai says.

After Senzai explains all the things to the others, finally everyone understands and decides to prepare the things they're going to bring from now on.

They prepare clothes, some pocket money, medicine if they need, and shop for the things they'll probably need. Tyra writes down the things they need to bring to their trip to Okinawa. After she's done, she shows it to her friends.

𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒕 :

-𝑪𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔 (𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝟓 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔)

-𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏 

-𝑻𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒓/𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 

-𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒆 (𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅) 

-𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 (𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒆𝒕𝒄.) 

-𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅 

-𝑷𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚 

-𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂 

-𝑷𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒓 (𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔)

-𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒕 

-𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

-𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒏 (𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅)

"Alright, here's the list for you guys. Need me to add something?" Tyra asks. "Nope, no need to. This is complete. Now let's get preparing!" Juno says.

A week passed and now they've already prepared the things for their trip. Their trip will be on tomorrow morning at 7 A.M. they're all so excited.

"I'm so excited, I can't sleep!" Yasu mumbles happily, tossing and turning on the bed. "Shut up, I'm sleepy. Yasu, it's fucking 4 in the morning. Go back to sleep." Juno groans sleepily, burying her face in her pillow. Yasu and Juno sleeps in the same room. Juno often gets annoyed by Yasu, because he sometimes have a hard time sleeping, and always clings onto Juno, which made her also find it hard to sleep. "I'm too excited!" Yasu giggled, hugging his cousin. "Agh! What the fu- Stop it! Get the fuck off me and go back to sleep. You don't wanna risk your sanity if tomorrow you're a deadass sleepy zombie next morning, don't you?!" Juno says angrily. A few moments later Yasu sleeps again, but still hugging Juno tightly. Juno sighed, sleeps as well.

"Rise and shine~!"

"Ugh, what the fuck." Juno gets up, annoyed by Tyra's singsong voice.
"Morning, Juno!" Tyra smiles. "Yeah, morning..." Juno says. "Seriously, why the fuck are you waking us up at 5 in the morning..." "Because we have that trip, remember!" Tyra cheered. "Oh, yeah! I'll go wake up the others."

"Everyone wake the fuck up!!" Juno yells. "Wake up!" She sighed, but she has no choice so she went from room to room to wake everyone up. "Come on! Wake your lazy asses up and get outta that bed!!"
"Yo, cousin, wake up. It's slayin' time." Juno grabs her cousin's legs, dragging him from the bed. "Five more minutes..." He groan. "Yeah, 'five more minutes' my ass! Who the hell told you to stay up until 4 A.M?! Wake your ass up, we're gonna be late." Juno says angrily, still dragging Yasu out of bed. "Ugh, fine! Let go of me first..."
Juno sighed, letting Yasu go and then he wakes up by himself. He yawned, which sounds strangely cute to Juno. "Come on, let's have some breakfast."

"Oh, you guys are awake!" Saeri says. "Morning..." Yasu yawned once again. "Morning too!"
Then they all sit in the dining room and eat their breakfast. After that, they get ready, take a shower and prepare the car.

After everyone's ready with their casual clothes, they put their suitcases inside the back of the car.
"Alright, you guys ready?" Senzai says as he start the car engine. "Yeah!" They all cheered.

At the first 30 minutes, it wasn't so boring. But once they get in the toll road everything starts to get boring. The view seems all the same and if they wanna talk about something, they're out of topics. They already blast off music on the radio too, so all of them decides to go silent.

Half an hour later, the silence was broken by the view out the window. They finally arrived at their destination.

"Dude, look at that shore! Looks awesome!"
"The water looks so clear!"
"The view is amazing!"
"Oh hell yeah!"

The group of friends commented at the view they saw.

"Hell yeah! This is gonna be an exciting trip!"

🌺🌴