☀️Ch. 3 : Beach day~🌊

🍦💨

Tyra woke up by the sounds of her alarm and birds chirping outside.
"Morning already..?" She groaned, turning her back and covers her head with the warm, thick white blanket. "I wanna sleep..."
She gazed at Yasu, who's also sleeping. His face looks calm, peaceful and.. cute at the same time. "He's so cute when he sleeps..." Tyra giggles. She's too lazy to get up until she remembers, today's the day they're going to the beach.

"Oh!" She hurriedly sits up on her bed. Then she gets out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom to have a bath. Tyra took off her clothes (ASHSBCHWHDHCIDCNJ) and the dips herself in the tub.

Several moments later she gets out of the steamy bathroom and went to change her clothes. She's about to wake Yasu up but he already wakes himself up, sitting on the bed. His face looks sleepy, his hair is a disheveled mess so as his clothes. "Morning, Tyra." Yasu smiles. He doesn't realize that Tyra has her hair down instead of tied up into a ponytail. She wears a blue jacket and black short pants, because she planned to take it off at the beach after they arrived.
(JAJSNJSBUWHDN I'M BAD AT EXPLAINING)

"Yeah, morning! Come on, get ready! Today's the day!" Tyra says excitedly, putting on her jacket. "Oh yeah! Better go fast!" Yasu says, getting out of bed to take a shower.

When Yasu is done, the both of them goes down to have breakfast. They don't forget to lock the room door before they go.

Yasu and Tyra saw their friends are already at the breakfast lounge, with Yasu's hungry cousin already munching down a slice of toast. "Morning, guys!" Yasu greets them. "Morning! You guys had a great sleep last night?" Saeri says, "of course! I'm so excited for today."
"Here, have a seat! We saved a seat for you guys." Senzai smiles as Yasu and Tyra sits down.

Tyra eats 2 slices of toast with chocolate jam while Yasu eats an egg and bacons.
As soon as they already finish their breakfast, the group of friends gets into the car.

"You guys ready?"
"Yeah!"

In less than 15 minutes, they've arrived at the beach. The group of friends gazed at the amazing view of the soft white sand, clear blue ocean and warm sunlight.
"Hell yeaaah!! This day's gonna be a blast!" Yasu cheered excitedly.
"I know right? Let's get prepared!"

Juno, Tyra and Saeri prepares the beach blanket for them to relax, an umbrella, and the sunscreen.
Isamu, Yasu and Senzai unpacks some needs, such as the cooler box with some canned drinks, soda and a little snack.
After they're all done and had put the sunscreen to avoid sunburn, they decides to go for a dip in the cool ocean water.

While they're having fun splashing water on each other, Yasu discovers a shell washed by the water.
"Huh? What's that?" He mumbled to himself, approaching the seashell.
"Hey guys! Look what I've found!" Yasu waves his hand at his friends.
"What's that?" Saeri points at the shell Yasu holds.
"Ta-da! A seashell! I found it by the shore."
"Looks interesting! Can I see it?" Senzai says. "Sure! Here you go!"

Senzai puts the seashell close to his ear, then his face looks amused.
"Guys, what I've been hearing all this time is true! I can hear sounds of the ocean in this shell!" He chuckles, excited.
"Really?? I wanna try!" Isamu says, grabbing the shell.
"Hey, you're right! It sounds satisfying!"
"I know, right!"

The boys decides to go for a swim. Yasu found a crab and is about to chase it but it ran away.
"Aw, man!" He sighs, disappointed.

"Hey, guys? Should we go play volleyball?" Tyra suggested. "Yeah, why not? That'd be a great idea! Let's go!" Juno nods in agreement.

"Alright, so, this'd be a small competition between girls and boys. Each team have 3 chances of losing. Got it?" Tyra explains.
"Understood!" Her friends nodded. "Alright, 3, 2, 1, start!"

Finally after 30 minutes, the winner of the game is Juno and Yasu's team. "Yay! We won, we won!" Yasu and Juno cheered, hugging each other.
"Hey guys, the sky's getting a little dark, let's go home now." Senzai says looking at the sky.
"Yeah, let's go, I'm also getting tired." Saeri agrees.

🍧✨