-epigraph

Violet (VO) I'm Violet Benton. And I grew up in a small town name Arrington. I was a high school homeschooled student at Somerville High School. And I've come a long way from being the Pretty Cool Person.

𓆸𓆸𓆸

Violet (VO) It all started when I had returned back to Somerville High.

[ A seventeen year old Violet Benton slowly wanders around in the half empty school hallway. ]

Violet (VO) But my return to Somerville High also began a bit complications.

[ Jonny and Violet exchanged glances at each other as he walks away. ]

Violet (VO) Before I left for my Oak Valley therapy session, I had learned that Jonny and Monica were dating together. Of course, I was gloomy about it. But then, I started dating a best friend of mine, Aaron Hayfield.

[ At Aaron's locker, he and I exchange smiles at each other, which made Jonny slightly jealous. ]

Violet (VO) At first, Aaron and I were dating for a little while, but he and I had broken up because Aaron wasn't quite sure that I was with him to gloomy get over Jonny.

Violet (VO) And so, I had left. But I came back a new person, as Violet 2.0.

[ Sonya and I exchange smiles at each other and hugs each other. ]

Violet (VO) After I came back to Somerville High, and has readjusted myself. Aaron and I had gotten a second chance to reconcile our relationship, which we did, of course.

[ In the student lounge, Aaron is sitting on the carpet floor, sitting up against the three seat sofa and I gently wraps my arms around his neck, exchanging small smiles at each other, which made Jonny slightly jealous. ]

[ And after noticing how Jonny had became slightly jealous of Aaron's and Violet's reconciled relationship, Monica walks away, and Jonny goes after her. ]

Violet (VO) But somehow, Jonny's relationship with another best friend of mine, Monica Sinclair, had sprung some complications.

"Until you get bored with me? Or are you worried that Aaron and Violet will reconcile their relationship and you're gonna lose your romantic chance with Violet? Or are you awaiting for the right opportunity to reciprocate your romantic feelings for her?" Monica had said to Jonny, annoyed.

[ Even though, Jonny was dating Monica, his heart wasn't completely over me. But that was five years ago. ]

𓆸𓆸𓆸

Violet (VO) Five years now, Jonny and I are in love with each other, and our chemistry connection is stronger than ever. The Benton Gang and I are have grown up into 20-something young adults. And now, that the diabolical sadistic psychopath, Eleanor Reese, is deceased, seems as though everything is back to normal . . . . Or is it?

𓆸𓆸𓆸

3RD POV,
CLAIBORNE, WYOMING — SPECIAL AGENT ACADEMY

At the Special Agent Academy, a woman with short hair is at her locker, getting her duffle tote bag.

"Christine Avery? You ready to go home?" A woman instructor asked.

Christine Avery looks at the woman instructor. "Yes, ma'am."

Violet (VO) Would you believe me that the woman is Eleanor Reese's long lost twin sister? Special Agent Christine Avery?

any Comment (s) ?
any Vote (s) ?