Chapter Seven : The Dark Side Of Mr. Cody Asher

CODY ASHER'S LOFT APARTMENT

The Next Morning, in the living room of his loft apartment, Cody Asher is sitting on the floor, cross-legged position, mediating with his eyes closed.

On his laptop, is the dark knowledge of voodoo hoodoo.

Violet (VO) The dark knowledge of voodoo hoodoo. And Cody Asher has been studying it, but don't know how long he's been dabbling in the dark knowledge of it . . . .

Cody Asher slowly opens his eyes and grins, menacingly, to himself.

Violet (VO) . . . . and we don't know what Cody Asher is capable of.

𓆸𓆸𓆸

CRIMSON QUINN SPEAKEASY LOUNGE

The Next Morning, the Benton Gang and I are spending some time with Christine Avery. And I can say that the guys have adjusted themselves.

And Christine has told the Benton Gang what she told me about herself

"Gosh, Eleanor Reese took advantage of you guys being twins and impersonated you. I'm really sorry about that." Eric said to Christine.

"Yeah." Christine said.

"Did your parents know?" Ava asked.

"Not at first, but it took a while for them to figure it out." Christine said, taking a swig of her bottle of beer. "Eleanor Reese enjoyed getting me in some trouble with my parents."

"Damn." Jonny said. "Have you tried to impersonate Eleanor Reese?"

"It occurred to me, but I didn't want to become like Eleanor Reese. I wanted to be just me. So, I went on my own path, and changed my last name to "Avery". Christine Avery said.

"You changed your last name because you didn't want any connections to your older sister, Eleanor Reese. We're really sorry, Christine." Jessy said.

"It's fine, at least, I have some new friends." Christine said to Me and the Benton Gang with a small smile.

" Christine said to Me and the Benton Gang with a small smile