Chapter Nine : Under Your Spell

- 3RD POV -

THE NEXT MORNING AT THE GALE SAISONS The ex-boyfriend and ex-girlfriend, Jonny and Monica, lays on the carpet floor in a suite room.

Jonny and Monica regains their consciousness and finds them in a suite room.

"What the hell?" Jonny said. "Monica, you okay?"

"Yeah. Are you?" Monica asked him, upon sitting up straight.

"Yeah. What the hell was that with Cody Asher?" Jonny asked, slowly getting up to his feet and walks up to the door and tries to open it. "The door's locked."

"What?!" Monica exclaimed, and walking over to the door and tries to open it. "Oh, gosh."

"This must be Cody Asher. This must be his mischievous scheme to get us together." Jonny said to Monica.

"Together for what?" Monica asked.

"Intimacy." Jonny said, and walks away from her, and becomes worried. "I don't want to do this, I'm with Violet, I love her."

"So, we fight it." Monica suggested. "We have to. Eric and I are together, and you and Violet are together."

"And that powder stuff that Cody blew in our faces, he chanted a magick spell." Jonny said.

"And Cody Asher knows that we dated and we romantic history together." Monica said, and her eyes glow pink.

[Song : Copycat - Billie Eilish]

Jonny's eyes glow pink as well as the dark magick spells consumes them both.

Jonny and Monica looks at each other and they walks up to each other and kisses each other, but proceeds to fight the dark magick spell.

"I love Violet." Jonny tells himself.

"I love Eric." Monica tells herself.

But under the influence of Cody Asher's dark magick spell, Jonny and Monica proceeds to make out, passionately, undressing themselves.

Now, a shirtless Jonny, wearing his pants, and a half naked Monica wearing her turquoise Natori feathers bra and undies.

Jonny plants small kisses on the side of her neck, making Monica closes her eyes in lovable pleasure as he does so.

Jonny and Monica exchange soften looks at each other as they gaze into each other's glowing pink eyes.

Jonny and Monica kisses each other, gently laying down on the bed, proceeding to intimately hookup.

[Song ends]

𓆸𓆸𓆸

Afterwards, Jonny and Monica, both half naked, laying in bed with the plush thick dark blue bedcover covering them both.

Jonny and Monica wakes up and gets out of the bed, redressing themselves.

"Cody's dark magick spell must've worn off last night." Monica said, gloomily, now, fully dressed.

"Yeah." Jonny said, gloomily, fully-dressed himself, and feels remorse.

"This isn't our fault, Jonny. This was Cody Asher and his dark magick spell." Monica tells him.