Golden

Robin and Finney were just talking, when robin looked outside.
"The sunset looks like it's starting to form, there's a pretty tall hill at the end of this neighborhood, you wanna check it out?"
"Sure why not!" Finney answered.

They went downstairs of Robin's house.
"Wait here," Robin said as he entered another room. Finney stood awkwardly near Robin's front door waiting for him to come back. He did around a minute later, "My mom said it was okay, lets go!" Robin said. Finney smiled and followed him outside.

Once they got to the end of Robin's neighborhood and reached the hill, Finney looked up.
"Jeez, that's really tall. How in the world are we-" Robin cut Finney off by taking his hand and started running, leading him up the hill.
"It won't be that difficult, come on!"
"Okay. I'm trusting you!"
They both ran up the hill, laughing at how they kept stumbling.

Once they got to the top of the hill, they both collapsed, exhausted.
They were very close, and looked over at
each other. Robin noticed Finney's face. "Are you, like,  blushing right now?" He asked.
"Uhh.. no? It looks like you're blushing!"
They both started laughing.
"Why are we like this?" Robin asked while laughing out loud.
"I dont know!" Finney said after dropping his hand from his face.

The laughing went silent, and they both sat up and turned to the sunset.
"The sky is so pretty!" Robin said, mesmerized by the golden sky.
"Yeah. It's so colorful," Finney added "I wish everything stayed golden just like this."
Robin blushed, Finney looked so pretty, and it hurt to have to call him a friend any longer. He decided that if there was any good time to finally tell Finn, it was now.

"Just.. like us?" Robin asked as he looked over at Finney.
"What was that?" Finney asked quickly.
He knew what Robin had said, and it made him start blushing way harder.
"Oh, um.. nothing" Robin looked down, and fidgeted with his hands.
"Okay.."

Finney looked back at the sky.
There was a moment of silence.
"Just like us."
Robin smiled, and placed his hand on top of Finneys. His heartbeat began to speed up again.

"Finney.."
"Yeah?"
"I really like you.. more than a friend, more than a best friend."
"Really?"
"Yes, and you know what now I realize that was stupid, and its fine if you dont like me back. I know this is moving way too fast I just needed to get that of my chest. Honestly just don't respond. It's fine. Just forget I said anyth-"
Finney interrupted Robin by cupping his face and kissing him.

Finney's heart started pounding really fast, but this didnt feel wrong, it felt so right. Even if Robin was a boy.
He pulled away from the kiss.
"I love you too, Robin. I thought it was so obvious! I've loved you ever since you stood up for me when I was getting picked on by Matty. And when I was taken by the grabber, all I could think about was seeing my family, and seeing you. it's always been you Robin. How could you not see that? I don't know why i've been pushing this away for so long but I love you Robin."
Robin smiled as he pulled Finney into a tight hug.
"boyfriends..?"
"boyfriends."

anyways this is the end of this story! i hope yall liked this one. i know it's short, it is my first time writing a fanfic even though I've edited this multiple times lol. YEAH THANKS FOR READING <33 (btw this is canon shut up i was robins bandana)