Chapter 9

I was so mad.

Furious. 

Out of my mind angry!

I ran over and threw the bottle against the wall

"What the hell Harry, what is is, what is happening, something is not right and everyone knows it!"

"Everyone?" He slurred, "since when did you have everyone. You had. You are. Alone I am.mwho is everyone? Huh?"

He was barely making sens but I got the jist

I ran to my room crying, he was right. 

I didn't have anyone

Or else I didn't until now

I had nick and he wasn't much but he was a friend and that's enough.

Everyone goes through stuff and sometimes people are alone! 

It happens! I'm okay! 

I responded to nicks text which said "let's hangout soon! If you boyfriend is okay with it... I mean I don think of you that way I just would like a friend? Haha"

I laughed a little, he was so awkward. 

I felt bad that he's the only boy who's made me smile in weeks.

I polit let accepted and was actually so excited

Maybe the thought of feeling normal

The thought of not being looked at as a small puppy that could get stepped on any second.

The thought that I could just go out and get coffee and that's it! 

No yelling to arguing to questions no uncertainty for scary conformations no suspistion.

I was ready to start living again and though I said I didn't trust Harry I know that he has always protected my life and I trust him enough to start living again.

"Sweetie sweetie no noooo" Harry said, "fumbling into my room"

He said right by me as I was sitting on the edge of my bed

He tried to hold me and grab me, he tried to lay on me and touch me

"I'm not in the mood Harry"

"Babyyy why don't you call me haz anymore" he asked

"Babe..." I said softly p, slightly annoyed.

"Say it" he said in a harsh tone?

"What"

"Say it"

I.. I don't want to"

At this he was furious. 

He grabbed my hands and pushed them against the bed.

"I love you I love you I'm an idiot and now you won't even call me haz and I know I have fucked up I know o I think,, that I am,, knowing that... Well I know it's me it I mess up but YOU, we still love.. We still are together? Are we? I want to be but what I say what I'm saying is that. You need to still call me haz because you are still dating me and are still mine!"

I ran, I threw him off me and I ran, I ran out he door as fast as I could

But the sad part is, he was being honest when he said he was all I had, so I didn't know where the hell I would go.