Chapter 4

I woke up less than an hour later

Harry's head rested against the top of my head and my face buried into his chest

His arms were around my waist and our legs were inner twined. Harry was still sleeping. When Harry slept he let out little mumbles. He was so adorable when he slept... Which was rare, Harry was mostly strong and independent more than most of the time.

I managed to get up and leave Harry there still sleeping

I got up and walked to my room, my bed in disarray as my mind drifted back to John. He stalked me for months after I left him and I could only imagine what he was plotting next. I thought too hard about it. I let out a little cry. He was out in the open to come hunt me again. The hospital didn't even question me, neither did harry. How? Why didn't they?

By this time I was crying. I was scared. He attempted to harm me before this. It was a never ending fight. How long will this go on. I then heard a knock on the door. Crap, Harry.

"Katie? Are you okay?" He asked. Was I really crying that loud? "Um I'm just changing hold on" I said. He came in anyway, he knew me too well. "Katie, babe, what's wrong?" He said. He's the only one who called me Katie, my full real name was Kate Williams. Not Katherine not Katie. It was just his nickname for me. It was only his. I never let anyone call me Katie, I honestly hated that name. Except in Harry's voice. Harry's voice made everything seem angelic, I enjoyed it actually.

"Uh, where's john?" I asked. My lips could barely spit out the name. I didn't think twice about letting the words slip out of my mouth. I did that a lot... "Babe" he said, letting his chest sink in with a charismatic look on his face. "You're fine! I promise you, I can only imagine how scared you are but i promise I will never let him touch you ever again"

I just sat there, I trusted Harry. Ive always trusted Harry. With all my heart. I smiled reassuringly "uhm" I thought of what to say, the words ussually just come to my mouth "thank you" I said through a small shutter cry. There it was, my words just came out without thinking when I was with harry. I stood up and hugged him quickly as a tear or two ran onto his gray shirt he took my waist and pulled me away slowly, then wiping away the tears and caressing the side of my face before kissing me.

Everything was okay

I somehow forgot about it all

I just forgot totally

I trusted him

That was it.

______________________________

Okay this isn't really a cliff hanger and it was super short an I ussually leave you with a cliff hanger but I promise you something unexpected is coming up next

This was to simply crave you guys over

Ok bye xxx