Resort Trip!

(Slight TimeSkip from previous Chapter hehe sorry)

Tay's POV:

Time, Me and Vicky + the others are going to Kim's Resort since "it's hot" which I say it isn't, but oh well! I just packed a bit of clothes for the 3 of us since I think we're not gonna stay there for a bit or I hope so.  

"Vicky are you ready to go?" I asked Vicky yelling a bit so she could hear me.

"Yeah just let me get my phone!!" She yelled back a bit. I got my bag since I always carry a bag with me for some reason. Time then went outside to get the car ready and Vicky came out of her room. I noticed that she's always in her room and never comes out unless needed to which I found a bit strange, but shrugged it off. We all got in the car and Time began to drive Vicky was on her phone, Time was driving, and I was just staring out the window. I really hoped we wouldn't be at the resort way to long because I get pretty tired easily nowadays. I slowly then drifted off to sleep.

                                                            (1 Hour Later)

Time's POV:

We just arrived at Kim's Private Resort I was gonna tell Tay we were here, but he fell alseep. 

"Are you gonna carry him up to the room or am I gonna have to do that also?" Vicky asked me.

"Erm I guess I'll take him up, sorry.." I answered a bit guilty. 

"Mhm that's what I thought." Vicky said, getting out of the car and opening the door so I could carry Tay out. We then entered the resort.

"I- Did he for real fall asleep?" Kinn asked. I just nodded my head and asked if they could tell me where our room was so I could place Tay in bed.

"It's on the right." Kim said out of no where which scared me a bit, but I just went to the room. Once I entered I placed Tay on the bed and covered him with the blankets. I smiled, but then started to think that whenever we go out somewhere he always falls asleep. It doesn't even matter if it's a 5 minute drive he ALWAYS falls asleep I started to find it strange.

"TIME HURRY UP I WANT TO TALK TO PORCHAYY!!" Vicky yelled at me which fucking scared me because I was in deep thought of Tay.

"ALRIGHT CALM DOWN I'M COMING!" I yelled back. I kissed Tay's forehead and cheeks then headed back to the others. 

"Did Tay wake up or no?" Vegas asked.

"No he's in deep sleep." I responded.

"Don't you guys find it weird that whenever we go somewhere Tay always falls asleep?" Pete said while looking at the others. Everybody else just nodded also finding it weird.

"Tay might have insomnia." Vicky responded. Everybody's eyes turned to her shocked.

"Look I'm not sure if he does or not, but I hope he doesn't." She said once again. The others just nodded their heads. 

"I really hope he doesn't!" I said.

"We didn't know that was the possible reason why he always fell asleep because he didn't get enough sleep." Porchay said worried. 

"Okay I invited you guys so you can have fun I understand that you guys are worried about him, but come on let's just have a bit of fun yeah?" Kim said. Everybody else agreed. 

"Finally! Anyways I'ma just steal Porchay from you for a bit Kim." Vicky said, while Kim just rolled his eyes. We all decided to head out to the pool and chill for a bit. Vicky pushed Kim in the water, but it backfired because he (Kim) pulled her (Vicky) along fall in. 

"I HATE YOU KIM!" Vicky yelled at Kim getting out of the pool soaking wet. 

"Well it's your fault for pushing me in." Kim replied smirking. Vicky just flipped him off and went inside to change clothes. I just laughed because it was funny how her plan backfired and decided to sit down on a chair. Everybody else was with their lovers having fun I was alone because Tay was sleeping and I didn't want to bother him. 

"Sorry I came a bit late guys, I fell asleep since I was tired a bit!" I heard a voice say which was Tay walking with Vicky. 

"Tayyy!" Porsche and Pete yelled while running to hug him. I was happy a bit since I didn't want to be a 3rd wheel for everybody else nor be alone. Tay just smiled at me and then went to hang out with the others. (when I mean others I mean the bottoms ;) ) 

"You got yourself a good boyfriend. Why? He's hot, beautiful, adorable and understanding." Vick told me. 

"I know and I'm very grateful to have him.'' I answered while turning to look at Vicky.

"Hey question can I call you Vic? I heard Tay call you that the other day so I was wondering if I could also." I asked her. 

"Eh why not I mean you're my brother's boyfriend so sure." She answered I just nodded. She then ran off like a child which I guessed was to talk to Porchay and annoy Kim. She always loved annoying Kim for some reason which I didn't get why.  

"Hi!" Tay said to me

"Uh hi? Why are you saying hi to me if we're literally dating Tay?-" I asked him. He just shrugged his shoulders I was so confused right now. He just giggled. 

"Are you drunk..?" I questioned him.

"Nope how can I be drunk when it's barley 2pm?" He replied to what I asked him. I just nodded my head more confused then ever.

"I'm just messing with you! I wanted to see how'd you react." Tay said laughing.

"I- you made me so confusedddd." I said realizing he was messing with me. I then pulled him to my lap which made him shocked. I pinched his cheeks.

"So you were messing with me huh." I added onto what I said while ruffling his hair.

"GET A ROOM ROOM LOVEBIRDS!" Vicky yelled at us.

"FUCK OFF YOU'RE JUST JEALOUSE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A LOVER!" TAY CURSED/YELLED BACK AT HER. 

"YA RIGHT I CAN PULL ANYBODY I WANT!" Vicky yelled once again. 

"IF SO THEN WHY HAVEN'T YOU PULLED ANYBODY HUH?!"  Tay said while flipping her (Vicky) off. She just stuck her tongue out. I laughed at their silly arguments since I have an older brother, but I never really got along with him so I can't relate to having dumb sibling arguments.

(HELLO TO THOSE WHO ARE READING THIS FANFIC/STORY HOPE YALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER! I MIGHT UPLOAD/POST 2 MORE CHAPTERS FOR THE DAY I AM NOT THAT SURE. I REALLY REALLY WOULD LIKE IF YOU GUYS CAN COMMENT SUGGESTIONS, REQUESTS, OR IDEAS BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE. THANK YOU!! <3 <3 <3 <3)

-------------------------------

1,445 Words