Love Story/Ending???

This is when they were in high school/when they first got together btw)

Time's POV:
School had just ended and I was tired.

"You came out 10 minutes late. Why's that?" Tay asked me crossing his arms. I completely forgot I was supposed to hang out with him.

"Uh, I didn't get in trouble for insulting a teacher totally." I answered. He stared at me disappointed and I just blinked. We began to walk and Tay just talked about how his day went while I listened. I've had a crush on him for 1 year or so. I wanted to confess, but I was scared/worried that I was going to get rejected by him... Everybody sees us as a couple because of how close we are.

"Wait where are we even going-" I asked confused.

"Hmmm. I dunno." Tay answered and I just blinked. We kept walking and I decided to text Kinn.

"Bro I need help" (Time)

"What now?" (Kinn)

"I need help confessing to Tay" (Time)

"Well finally" (Kinn)

"Just help me" (Time)

"Go on a small date at a beach, and while you're there make a flower crown for him" (Kinn). After he gave me that idea I decided not to answer or thank him.

"Wait are you free at like 3 or so?" I asked Tay.

"Uhh yeah, why?'' He replied.

"I want to hang out with you," I added. He nodded his head and we departed ways.

Tay's POV:

I just got home and I wasn't that surprised that my parents weren't there. I took my shoes off and began to do my homework.

"P'Tay!" I heard Vicky say and she hugged me. I smiled since she has always been there for me.

"Want some food?" I asked Vicky and she shook her head no. I sat back down and continued to do my homework.

"You usually do your homework later why are you doing it now??" Vicky asked me a bit confused.

"Mhmm I'm going to hang out with Time later that's why," I told her while putting my stuff away since I finished. She nodded her head and went to her room. I then also went to my room to change my clothes. I found it a bit strange that Time asked me to hang out because we usually always go somewhere without questions asked. I had a habit of overthinking everything when I find it strange/ weird, which was what I was doing currently.

"P'Tay ! Mom and dad aren't going gi be back until tomorrow!" Vicky yelled.

"Okay!" I replied and decided to brush my hair a bit. It was 2:55 right now so I decided to wait for Time outside.

"Over hereeeee." Time yelled waving his arms in the air. I laughed a bit since he looked crazy and walked to where he was.

"You look like your crazy," I commented and he just shrugged.

"We are going to a beach...!" Time said and we began to walk. I got slightly excited we were going to the beach. I still felt uneasy about what might happen. After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at the beach! We sat down and I looked around, the place looked very pretty. I was a bit confused why Time had taken me here since we usually hang out either at his house or a park.

"Why are we here...?"I asked curiously.

"Are you for real asking- never mind? Uhh well because I wanted to go here." He answered and I blinked a bit confused. I then processed what he said and nodded my head.

"Your dumb." He added.

"Shut up. I was just confused." I answered. He flicked my forehead so I pinched his arm.

''Wait did you bring food..?" I asked staring at Time. He nodded his head and pulled out snacks. (don't ask where he got that from 👍)

Times POV:

Tay asked if I had brought food which I knew he would ask so I brought some snacks. I made a flower crown for him when I was at home I just didn't give it to him yet. I was also nervous since I was planning to confess my feelings toward Tay.

"Tay, have you ever liked somebody of like somebody?" I asked curious and nervous a bit also.

"Uhm nope!" He replied and that hurt me. "Oh wait no! I like somebody!" He quickly added. I then debated whether I should give him the flower crown right now or later...I decided to give it afterward.

"The homework was easy." He commented while laying his head on my lap.

"FUCKK WHAT DO I DO!!!" I thought and I felt my cheeks heat up. I felt so shy and I didn't know what to do. I ended up playing with his hair, but my being shy wouldn't go away. We talked and ate the snacks I had brought, the shyness I felt had been replaced with happiness. Why? The fact that Tay was happy and his smiling made me happy myself.

"Do you want to take a walk?" I asked since Tay was getting up, and he nodded to my question. We then walked at first, but then we started chasing one another I have never felt happier than ever. (FUCKING LUCKY TIME, I'M OVER HERE HAVING TO CHECK IN WITH MY COUNSELOR WEEKLY CUZ OF MY MENTAL HEALTH BEING F*CKED UP 😒) We got tired after running for like 5 minutes straight and Tay was out of breath.

"F-F*ck you run way too fast!" Tay commented and I laughed since he only caught up to me once and was already dying.

"Well too bad too sad,"I commented and he stuck his middle finger at me. I laughed a bit again, but then noticed it was starting to get dark/late.

"Uhm Tay?" I asked and his gaze turned toward me.

Tay's POV:

"I have something to tell you..." I heard Time say and I started getting uneasy once again. I couldn't help my feelings, but Time never says things like this.

"W-what is it?" I stuttered and my hands began to shake a bit.

"I-I LIKE YOU!!" He then yelled and my eyes widened. I wanted to say something, but I felt like I lost my voice. (Thats how I felt talking to my counselor) He stared at me his eyes showing him being desperate.

"I-I like you too..."I said in a low voice while also lowering my gaze. I managed to catch a glimpse of Time smiling in relief. Then he hugged me and I began to blush, I must admit I was hoping for him to confess. We both smiled and then he kissed me which I happily returned the action.  He also gave me a very beautiful looking flower crown.

"That would conclude the love story of me and your Daddy, Era." I said smiling a bit. Era then nodded her head slowly and got up.

"Hmmm. Sooooooo my biological mother would be aunt Vicky..."I managed to hear her whisper. She then skipped off to the backyard.

"Flash don't you want to go outside with your sister??" Time asked and then I shifted my gaze towards him. (Flash)

"Umm no thanks...I'm going to my room." The younger boy answered and walked away.

"Now that I think about it Flash is more responsible than Era." I commented and Time agreed.

"At least they are happy and so are we." He added and I ssmiled. We then kissed and continued with our regular day.

(YALLZ IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONGGG I DONT KNOW FOR HOW LONG I HAVENT UPDATED 😔 I HOPE YALL LIKE IT I HAD TO REDO IT 3 TIMES CUZ I EITHER GOT CONFUSED ON WHAT WAS GOING ON OR DIDNT LIKE IT. THERE WILL BE 1 MORE CHAPTER FOR THIS FANFIC AND ITS DONE 😭😭. AFTER I ALSO FINISH THE VEGASPETE ONE I MIGHT MAKE A KIMCHAY FANFIC, BUT WITH A SAD ENDING 😭😭 STAY TUNED AND THANK YOU FOT BEING SO PATIENT I LOVE YOU GUYS 💙🤍💙🤍)
----------------------------------------------------------
1,348 Words