Fairy Dust(The Faculty)

(A/N: Let's pretends his name is Adam).
/Not Requested/Edited

  (Y/H/C) eyes shifted around the library, the girl humming towards herself and walked passed the front desk

(Y/H/C) eyes shifted around the library, the girl humming towards herself and walked passed the front desk. "Hi, Mrs. Liam's".

The librarian smiled and waved back at the girl. "Hello, Miss (Y/L/N)". She looked back down at her computer.

(Y/N) made her way towards a table in the corner and sat down. She pulled out a book and started reading.

A little in her reading, she heard someone greet the librarian but didn't really pay much attention too it.

I mean the girl was so into her book that she didn't notice someone sit down at her table. "What ya reading?".

She looked over her book to see someone sitting across from her.

Adam.

She talked to him a few times but nothing much. Seen him in the halls with his friends and some of her classes. Sometimes she saw him buying 'Fairy Dust' from another student.

But either way they weren't close, more of classmates.

"What do you think?". She chuckled and pushed her book up more so he could see the cover.

"Oh.. I have too read that some time". He clicked his tongue and put his head onto his hands.

The girl hummed and went back to reading.

A little but after, the girl could feel Adam staring straight at her.

"Do you need something?". She raised her eyebrow and didn't look away from her book.

"Oh! Um no...no. Well ...maybe something". The boy shifted around and coughed.

(Y/N) pulled her face away and waited for his answer. "Yes?".

"Do you maybe have any like...let's say 'fairy dust'". He bit his lip and puts his hands together.

"No". The girl simply stood up and began walking over too the book selves.

"Shit!...no wait. Hold up". The boy stood up too and followed after her.

(Y/N) shifted her way between the book selves with Adam following after her.

The whole time he speed walked trying too catch up.

"I'm just asking".

"We'll just stop assuming".

"I heard you had some".

"And you assumed that was true. Goodness people believe anything they hear".

The girl stopped and reached up trying to put the book in her hand away.

"Here let me help". The boy took the book out of her hand and put it away instead. His hand brushing against her back.

"I didn't need any help. You can leave". The girl began walking away. But she stopped when a hand softly grabbed her arm, quickly pulling away.

"Do you know who I can ask or anyone I can buy from?. Please I'm so desperate?". The boy whined and threw his arms up.

"Did you really talk too me so you could only benefit from it?". The girl rolled her eyes.

Adam looked down at his feet. "Well...I mostly just wanted too talk too you". He mumbled, more too himself than her.

The (Y/H/C) girl groaned and grabbed a piece of paper out of her bag. She wrote down something before putting her hand out. "Here".

Adam looked confused before grabbing the paper out of her hand. His face turning a little red when their hands brushed against each other.

"What's this?". The boy asks and opens it.

   "It's a seller". (Y/N) simply responded and began to go the other way.

"Oh thank you!So much (Y/N). You're the best". Adam yelled out and waved.

"I'll see you on Monday pretty boy". The teen responded but didn't turn around but turned the corner.

"Yea, I'll see ya!". The boy blushed and he jumps when the librarian shushed him.

"Sorry ma'am". He whispered shouted making an awkward face and turns back.

He grins too himself and looks at the paper. "Yea...on Monday". He bites his lip to hold back his smile. And nods too himself and turns his heal too walk away.

He's excited too see the pretty girl again already.

(A/N:Sorry if it's short💀)