Last Day Of Summer(Mitch Kramer)

Not Requested/ Edited

The Kramer groans and kicks his feet onto the cars seat

"Get your dirty ass shoes off this clean cars seat, asswipe". The (Y/H/C) teen shoves his feet off with a glare.

"Like this car is clean at all. How much you wanna bet Pink at least had sex with five girls in the back". The boy responds and pointed towards where he was talking about.

"You're disgusting, Mitch". The girl scoffs with crossed arms.

"How dare you. You know it's true asswhole-".

They argued back and fourth, not noticing the older teen opening the door.

"Oh please. You take everything too heart-". Mitch got interrupted when Pink tapped the side of the car.

"You guys do this every time. Sit down and shut up". He moved too the drivers seat and started the car.

The duo scoffed, crossed their arms and their backs facing each other. Being petty.

"Ready too go?". Pink questions and turns towards them.

They both hummed in respond and the older teen shakes his head and drives off.

Once they got into the drive in they saw Sabrina and Michelle waiting for them.

They greeted each other but Sabrina and (Y/N) being dramatic, ran up and hugged each other like they haven't seen each other in years.

The (Y/H/C) girl dragged the other towards the car with Mitch following in annoyance and jealousy. Well the older sister and Pink payed for food and tickets.

"Come on". She pulled both the freshman on either side of them.

Michelle and Pink walked towards them greeting a bunch of people they knew. Seems like a lot of them were there.

Both of them sat in the front but not in the view of the others.

Everyone got comfortable and the movie started.

When a jump scare happened Mitch and Sabrina jumped into (Y/N) arms, clinging on.

But Mitch being clingy and overprotective, pulled the (Y/H/C) girl more towards him and glared at Sabrina.

The girl glared and pulled the girl towards her.

Now both of them were playing tug of war.

"I'm gonna go get popcorn". (Y/N) laughed and jumped off the car.

Sabrina and Mitch waited until she was out of view and turned towards each other.

"What's your problem?". Sabrina scoffed.

"You". Mitch rolled his eyes. "Back the hell off of her, dick".

They argued, yelling and whispering until the girl walked back.

"Hey!". Sabrina and Mitch said, pulling the girl up quickly.

(Y/N) giggles and makes herself comfortable.

When the movie was over, Mitch went too move but got confused.

He looked at his shoulder noticing (Y/N) fast asleep on his shoulder.

He played with her hair with a smile. But that quickly turning into a smirk when he saw Sabrina glaring at him.

She scoffed and jumped off the car.

The boy softly shook the girl awake and held onto her hand. "Wake up, pretty girl".

(Y/N) groaned and got up, sitting close to Mitch. "I'm up".

"The movies over. You feel asleep on my shoulder". The boy giggled and held out his hand. "Guess the summers over".

"Great. Ready for freshman year, Mitchy?". The girl smiled and took it. Both of them going towards the front.

"Ready as I'll ever be". With her.

(A/N: should I do a Sabrina one shot?).