Shared Dorms(John Phillips) 

/Not Requested/Edited/

   "Oh, you gotta be kidding me

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me. I don't understand this shit". The teen girl groans and spins around in her chair.

Currently, (Y/N) was trying too finish her calculus. She's in her first year of college and it's already kicking her in the ass.

The (Y/H/C) girl banged her head off the table on purpose. Maybe she'll get lucky and ends up in a coma.

   The dorm door suddenly creaked opened and she turned her head towards it.

The golden boy John Philips.

Geez, she despised him. And he despised her. At least that's what they told themselves.

They've been rivals since 7th grade. Always trying to one up each other. Either that joining more clubs or getting a higher grade on a test.

Any chance they could, they argue and humiliate the other.

When the teens got into the same college because of their hard work. They of course had dorms...that they had too share because there were no others available . How predictable. Let's just say they were both livid.

    Anyways, the girl purses her lips and turned back too her computer.

John, who had walked in with a book, lays down on his bed. His hands behind his head and on his back.

(Y/N) huffed looking at her homework, forgetting he was there. That was until she could feel someone looking at her. "What do you want fucker?".

The teen boy smirks and pushes himself up. "You look like you're having trouble sweetheart".

"Don't all me sweetheart". She glared.

"What are gonna do about it?". John chuckles and tilts his head with a teasing smile. "Hmm?".

"I'll cut you with this pencil dipshit". (Y/N) threw a writing utensil right at his head but he caught it just in time.

"Nice try sweetheart but you're gonna have too try harder than that". He mocks and played with the pencil, slowly shifting it between his fingers.