Jaylynn's Narration

Jaylynn's voice: You may not know who I am, but I'm Jaylynn Kravitz-Jackson, I'm Michael Jackson's third wife. I've known Michael for a long time, so, we're practically close friends. We met each other whenever I was just 14-years-old and I was at one of his concerts in 1997, me and my sister, Zoe Kravitz. I was on tour when his concert was goin' on. He pulled me onstage and sang You Are Not Alone and The Way You Make Me Feel. Unlike most fans, I didn't go crazy over him, and I didn't scream, and kick whenever they took me offstage, but I was screamin' on the inside. After gettin' to know Michael Jackson and his family for eight years, Michael and I got married whenever I hit my twenties. Everything was goin' great, until, that fateful day. The day he died, June 25th, 2009. Not only was everybody else was grievin', but we had lost one of the biggest music legends in history. My world had come crashin' down, and I realized that nothin' would ever be the same again, so, I shut everybody out. I quit my careers and tried to blend in with the non-famous people. Most of the time, I wouldn't leave the house. Once I lost Michael, I lost somethin' else..., I lost our child. It was a girl and I had a miscarriage. When I lost Michael and our child, I felt like I lost everything. All of the joy and happiness that I once had, it disappeared. Michael's family, his friends, my family, my friends, and every other famous person tried to get in touch with me, but I would never answer. I realized that my life would never be the same again. I  would never be the same again.