Janet talks to Jaylynn

Fourteen days passed by and it was Friday, May 15th, 2015. Jaylynn was upstairs in her bedroom laying down on the bed looking at her reflection in the mirror.

Michael (holding onto her): You shouldn't have done what you did, Lynna. I'm glad you're okay. I know how bad you miss me, how bad you miss Elyssa, but you've gotta realize that you've gotta keep on livin' for us, for all of us, includin' yourself. I just hate seein' you like this. It hurts me. It pains me, Jaylynn, seein' you this way.

There was a knock at the door.

Jaylynn: Go away!

Michael: It's Janet, go talk to her.

Jaylynn wiped her tears away. She got out of the bed and went downstairs. She unlocked and opened the door.

Janet: Hey, Jaylynn, can I come inside?

Jaylynn: For what?

Janet: We need to talk, please?

Jaylynn (curiously): Aren't you supposed to be tourin', right now?

Janet: No.

Jaylynn: Okay, come on in.

She went inside. Jaylynn closed the door behind her and they went into the living room.

Janet: The place looks nice. You haven't changed it a bit.

Jaylynn: I couldn't because this isn't my place to change, it's Michael's. You want somethin' to drink?

Janet: No, I'm okay. Jaylynn, I may not understand how you feel, but I know that you loved my brother so much, and so dearly.

She sat down on a sofa.

Jaylynn: So, what're you gettin' at, Janet?

She folded her arms across her boobs. She looked at Janet with a serious look mixed in with pain.

Janet: You've gotta come out of hidin', Jaylynn. Hidin' out here isn't gonna bring Michael and Elyssa back, I swear. You can pray or even wish for them to come back but it won't happen. They're gone, Jaylynn, and they're not comin' back. You can't keep on committin' suicide. If you keep on doin' that, you're gonna end up dead, and then, you're gonna go to Hell. Sit down and talk about it.

Jaylynn: I don't wanna talk about it, Janet. I cry when I do. I don't like it when I cry.

Janet: It's okay to cry, it's okay to scream, yell, throw things, but it's not okay to commit suicide.

Jaylynn: You look just like him, and uh, that's why I stay away from you, and the rest of the Jackson family, it hurts me, Janet, that the man who showed me how to love is gone. It kills me that the day he died, my very first child died, too.

She quickly wiped her tears away. She sat down on the other sofa and criss-crossed her legs.

Janet: It's okay, Jaylynn.

Jaylynn was crying softly.

Jaylynn: No, it's not okay, Janet. I lost two people, you've lost one. I've lost a great husband and my first child. It kills me, Janet, it kills me that they're not here anymore. It's like one minute, everything's perfection, and then, the next minute, a worldly destruction happens. Everything that's been built has come crashin' down all around you. Your brother was the first man I've ever lost my virginity to because he showed me how to love. He showed me how to do a lot of things. I loved him because of his personality, how he was patient with me, and how he loved me. Conrad Murray took my world from me and he gets four years in prison! Why not a thousand years to life, huh?! He doesn't deserve to live. He deserves to get gang banged in his prison cell every night, he deserves to die, he deserves to rot in hell! He took everything from us. My life is miserable without Michael and Elyssa! I wanted a family with Michael but it's over. I can't keep livin' like this, Janet. I wanna be with'em so bad.

Janet got up. She walked towards Jaylynn and got beside her. They held onto each other and Janet stroked Jaylynn's hair slowly while Jaylynn was crying. Five hours later, Janet was making dinner and Jaylynn was looking at a picture of her, Michael, and Janet smiling with Michael's arms wrapped around their shoulders. Janet got beside her and sat the two plates down with food on them.

Janet: I remember that day. We were at Neverland Ranch and that was the day you told us that you were pregnant.

Jaylynn: Yeah, I was goin' back and to, to the bathroom, and not enjoyin' myself like I wanted to.

Janet: You're not the only one who wishes that things could go back to the things they were. We're all sufferin', too, you know?

Jaylynn: Yeah, but your pain isn't as excruciatin' as mine. I'm not tryna feel sorry for myself. I'm just tryna figure out how can I live through this without killin' myself. They're irreplaceable to me. I'll never find another husband like Michael.

Janet: Not everybody's the same, Lynna. Who makes you wanna live the most?

Jaylynn: Michael does.

Janet (holding Jaylynn's arms): Then, use it, use his love for you to make you stronger. He doesn't want you to keep livin' like this. Turn your overwhelmed emotions off, now. Bring Jaylynn back, come on.

Jaylynn had two tears rolling down her cheeks with a far away look. Janet moved Jaylynn's hair out of her face and wiped her tears away.

Janet: Jaylynn?

She let out a sigh. Janet hugged her and put her hand on the back of her head.