Jaylynn talks to Michael's spirit for a little bit

Jaylynn: You lied to me, why?

Michael: I never lied to you, babe. I kept my promise. I'm still here, but I'm with you both spiritually, and in your heart. I never knew when I would die, Lynna, and if I did, I probably would've told you.

Jaylynn: Why didn't you tell me what was really goin' on? I could've handled it.

Michael: No, you couldn't, Lynna. You've been grievin' over me for six years and shuttin' everybody out. You've gotta keep it movin', not just for us, but for everybody else.

Jaylynn: I can't do it, Michael. You're not here anymore. You gave me confidence and you loved me. You helped me when I was all alone. No other man or person can do that for me like you do. My life will never be the same without you. You're irreplaceable to me. Please, help me.

Michael: How? What do you want me to do?

Jaylynn: Please, come back to me, please. I'm miserable without you. Resurrect yourself or somethin'. Come back from the dead, please, Michael.

Michael: I can't, Lynna, I'm sorry. It's not my decision to make. It's God's. Your life won't get better than this. Find it in your heart to live. What makes you wanna live?

Jaylynn: You do.

He rubbed her face and hair slowly.

Michael: Then, hold onto me.

Jaylynn: Please, come back to me.

Michael: I love you, Jaylynn Kravitz, you're one of the best things that has ever happened to me in my life, meetin' you, gettin' to know you, and marryin' you has made me so happy. I'm gonna be with you forever. I will never ever forget the happiest moments, and memories that we've shared together. Don't you ever forget about how much I love you.

Jaylynn: I love you, too, Michael Jackson. Hold me while I'm asleep or while I'm layin' down, please?

Michael: Yes, I can.

He kissed her cheeks. He wiped her tears away and rubbed her arms slowly. He pulled her up and led her to their bedroom. She laid down and he laid down behind her. He put the cover on top of them and held onto her.

Jaylynn: I wish I could see you.

Michael: I still look the same, you'll see me again, I promise.

He looked at himself in the mirror.

Jaylynn: I miss everything about you.

Michael: I miss everything about you, too.

He laid the side of his face against hers.