Secrets

Xochitl pov:

Y/n has been keeping something from me I know it. She hasn't been calling me or texting for that matter. I don't know why, we start school tomorrow so hopefully she will talk to me. After all we have all our classes together so she has to talk to me at one point, right?

Maybe she's just scared about tomorrow. I mean we are starting high school and it kind of starts the rest of our lives. I just really hope it's not because I said the three words, yep the three words the can either break a relationship or make it better. God did I just mess up my first real relationship.

But it doesn't matter if she's scared she doesn't keep secrets. She should know that she can talk to me. I wouldn't judge her. She knows she can talk to me, right?  Never mind, it  doesn't matter what's going on I just want to know if she's okay.

Y/N pov:

I know that I have not been talking to Xochitl lately and if I'm being perfectly honest I'm scared. My parents are getting a divorce and I'm not good with change. I would barely see one of them, which one I would barley see? I really wish I knew. And it's not only that, I start high school tomorrow and everything changes. I mean I was in a freaking marvel movie with her, then I'm actually dating her. And the biggest thing I don't want to change and i mean THE biggest thing I don't want to change and my relationship with Xochitl.

I feel like if I lose her then I would lose a big part of me. For a very long time she was only person I felt like I could trust and the only person I never lied to. White lies too. I could never bring myself to lie to her, even at my lowest I told her EVERYTHING and the best thing is that she never made me feel like a burden. So why is it so hard to talk to her?

I found out that my parents were splitting the same day she told me she loved me for that first time. I love her. I really really love her, if that is what this feeling is. But if I tell her that I love her too then I know she would ask what's wrong and i really truly feel that if I tell her everything that I feel right now then I would definitely be a burden and I can't do that right now.

I know that I have to at least text her, I can't avoid her tomorrow so texting her tonight would probably be the best thing. Or maybe I could not text her and tell my mom that I feel really sick and like I'm gonna pass out. No. I'm gonna text her. Right now.

Xochitl pov:

*🥰number one lover
Hey you up?

Oh thank the lord, she's finally at least texting me.

*Fav no. 1 ❤️
Yea I'm up. Why?

Oh shit, that sounded so bitchy. Ugh why did I send that? I don't want her to think I'm mad at her

*🥰number one lover
Oh, I just needed to talk to you if that's okay.

Oh god oh god oh god she really think I'm mad at her.

*Fav No. 1
Yea we can talk. Do you wanna keep texting or call.

*🥰number one lover
Actually can we call please?

*Fav No. 1
Yes we can hold on a second

What do I say? Do I say something or do I just listen? Oh god what if she wants to break up. No she wouldn't do that over the phone. Damn it pull yourself together Xochitl.

***Incoming call from *🥰number one lover***

"Hello"

"Hey Y/n"

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for not talking to you for a while. Like I'm really sorry and it doesn't have to do with anything you said it's just family stuff and I want to tell you but I didn't want to be a burden and I was just wanting to know if I could tell you what's going on and for you to just listen. I know that you want to talk about what you said the other day and I want to talk to you about it too but I don't think that's a thing to talk about over the phone. I'm sorry for rambling. You can talk now"

"It's okay that you were rambling. You know that I would always listen to you, and that you are not a burden. I ment what I told you the other day and I would also prefer if we talked about face to face. Maybe tomorrow."

"Thank you Xoch. But to be honest right now I am definitely gonna ramble everything that has happened."

"That's okay. I'm here to listen"

"Okay so basically the day that you told me that you loved me was the same day that my parents told me that they were going to separate and that they told me that I had to pick to either stay with my mom or my dad permanently and that they would both be okay with my decision and I didn't mean to just leave you like that but I really had to go. Then when I got home my parents said that I had to start packing because if I were to stay here in LA with my mom or move to god knows where with my dad then we would still have to move and don't worry I would not be moving farther from but but actually closer. I am so sorry to dump this on you but I could not tell anyone else. I'm sorry"

"You know what"

"What"

"We should really band the S word because you say it way too much."

"Okay fine. Do you have anything else to say?"

Do I have anything else to say? Of course I do and it's that im so freakin in love with you but can I actually tell you that right now? Nope.

" your not a burden to me and I know that if you choose to stay with your mom or go with your dad you are going to make the right decision, but you moving closer to me does also mean that we can spend more time together so... I am really happy that you told me all of this"

"Thank you for listening to me"

"Of course, but I do have to go to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow"

"Yea, goodnight"

"Goodnight"

I am so happy that she told me and that she is okay.