Study Date - Steve Harrington

"Steve stop." Olivia laughs as her boyfriend Steve Harrington shakes his wet hair, getting water all over her.

Olivia had come over to help Steve study and when she got there, he was in the pool doing some laps.

"Don't get your leg warmers in a twist." He smiles as he grabs a towel and dries his hair off.

"I'm not even wearing leg warmers." She says, rolling her eyes with a smile on her face.

"I know." He smirks, looking at her bare legs. She was wearing a skirt and a sweater today and Steve loved when she wore skirts. It never failed to turn him on. Studying was the last thing on his mind right now.

"Come on, let's go study." She says, grabbing his hand and leading him inside.

"I have other ideas." He says as she puts her books down on the table.

"Steve, I'm here to help you study." She says, pushing him away as he starts kissing her neck. "Focus."

"You shouldn't have worn a skirt then. You know how sexy you are in them." He whispers in her ear as he puts his hands on her waist.

She chuckles. "I'll tell you what, if we can get at least an hour of studying in, we can make out. Deal?"

"Deal." He smirks.

"Where are your books?" She asks.

"In my bedroom.. didn't think we would actually study." He says.

"Go get them." She tells him.

"Can't we just share your books?" He whines.

She adjusts her skirt so it's up a bit higher and he can see more of her thighs. She takes a pen out of her bag and purposely drops it on the floor. "Oops." She says

He watches and bites his lip. "Going to get those books now."

"Good boy." She smirks.

"Stop teasing me woman." He groans.

"I'm not." She says innocently.

"Yes you are. I don't wanna be a good boy, I wanna be a bad boy." He pouts.

She laughs. "Go change and get your books Steve."

He mutters some words under his breath as he walks up the stairs to his room.

Olivia sets up her books and sits down at the table. She opens up to a page in the text book they need to study and waits for Steve to return.

Steve walks down the stairs a few minutes later. He sits down at the table and opens the same book. "What are we even learning about?"

"The war of 1912." She answers, getting her homework out.

"Boring." Steve says, leaning back in his chair and twirling his pencil around between his two fingers. "That was so long ago."

"We just have to get it done." She tells him.

-

After about an hour, they finally finished their homework. Olivia gets up and puts her books away. Steve watches and grabs her hips as she walks by and pulls her down so she's straddling his lap. He smirks as she gasps because she wasn't expecting it.

"We finished our homework." He whispers in her ear and starts kissing down her neck.

Olivia bites her lip and holds in a moan when he finds her sweet spot. He kisses it for a bit before biting the skin lightly. "Steve?"

"Yes baby?" He asks, pulling away from your neck, in case you wanted him to stop.

"I love you." She smiles.

"I love you more." He smiles back. "May I continue or do you want me to stop?"

"Please continue." She smirks, pushing her hips down further on his lap to tease him.

"You drive me nuts woman." He says, staring into her eyes and rubbing the palm of his hands up her bare thighs until he reached the bottom of the skirt.

"You love it though." She says, biting her lip, knowing that also drives him crazy.

"You're such a tease." He groans.

Olivia could feel him starting to get hard under her lap. She was having a lot of fun teasing him but she also knew she was gonna have to get him upstairs before anything happened, just in case anyone in his family or any of his friends just walked in.

"Should we go upstairs?" She asks, kissing his neck a bit.

He nods, a bit speechless and stands up while holding her in his arms. She wraps her legs around his hips and keeps kissing his neck as walks upstairs with her.

He walks into her room and puts her down on the bed before he walks over to the door and shuts it and locks it.

He walks over to her again and cups her face before pressing his lips to hers for a deep kiss. He moves one of his hands down to her neck and the other one he squeezes one of her boobs with. His thumb pushes the bottom of her chin up more and he deepens the kiss more. She moans against his lips and as he pulls away for some air, he takes her bottom lip between his teeth and tugs it a little. Olivia was so turned on at this point and needed him so badly.

He lets go of her and takes her shirt off. He smirks and bites his lip when he sees her lacy, see through bra. "That's so hot babe."

"Then take it off baby." She says, out of breath from the kiss still, and now weak in the knees because of the nickname.

He takes it off of her and runs his thumbs on her bare breasts.

He takes off his shirt and puts his hands on her hips. He moves his hands along the waistline of her skirt and takes them off, along with her underwear. He takes off his pants and underwear as well and puts his hands on your hips again.

Olivia reaches over to his nightstand where she keeps the knows he keeps the condoms and grabs one before handing it to him. He rips the packing off with his teeth and slides it on before positioning himself to start. "Are you ready?"

"Yes." She says, and bites her lip as he enters her.

Let's just say, they both loved the study sessions that ended like this.