Hot Springs?

8

--Your POV--

"Okay let's go," Nino said to everyone after a short tutor session.

"Huh?" Fuutarou said in confusion.

"We have to buy Uesugi some new clothes, we can't have him looking like a homeless person while he's with us," Nino said sounding annoyed.

"Hey! I don't look homeless," Fuutarou said.

"You kinda do, I'm not gonna lie" I responded.

We Arrive at the mall, and we go into Nino's favourite store. One by one, Everyone picked out an outfit for Fuutarou.

"I picked something that would make Fuutarou stand out," Yotsuba picked a yellow shirt and a red cap. She seemed pretty proud of her choice of clothing for Fuutarou

"Maybe standing out too much," I said.

Miku gave Fuutarou a Japanese-style outfit.

"A picked a Japanese outfit with a hint of the east." She said.

"This is way more than a hint!!" Fuutarou exclaimed.

Itsuki gave Fuutarou an outfit that looked like they were from so rock music band.

"I don't know much about men's clothing, so I picked out what I think is manly," Itsuki said.

"Where the hell did you get your idea of manly?" Fuutarou said, I was bursting out laughing.

Nino was last, she picked a gray sweater with a navy blue jacket and black jeans.

"Oh damn, Nino taking this seriously despite her hating his guts," Miku said.

"Well duh. Nino loves fashion." I said.

"I like it, Thank you, Nino! But the price is quite much." Fuutarou said.

"Don't worry about it, It's not for your sake, If you're going to gonna be hanging around us, You can't be looking like a homeless person," Nino rolled her eyes.

"The total is 70000 Yen." Nino paid for the clothes with an expensive-looking credit card.

"Well Fuutarou, You'll look nice for once," I said.

"Shut up, I have to go now. See you all tomorrow."

8.1

--Nino's POV--

We were getting ready to board the bus, I'd been looking around for (NN), But he was nowhere to be found. Suddenly I get a call from Ichika.

"Hello?" I said.

"Nino! Come to the main parking lot. Ebata is going to pick up Fuutarou-kun and (YN)-kun and drive us there."

"What??! Why?" I asked. She hung up before answering my question.

Dammit, I wanted to spend time with (NN) on the bus ride to the campgrounds.

8.2

--Nino's POV--

I was outside (YN)'s home, I rang the doorbell. No response. I rang it again.

"SHITT!" I heard (NN)'s voice behind the door and footsteps getting closer to the door.

--Your POV--

Dammit! 10 am, and I overslept. I ran to the door. Who could be at my door at this time?

I open the door.