Bubble Tea

5

—Your POV—

It was the end of the school day and I was waiting for Nino at her locker. She invited me to get bubble tea yesterday during the firework festival. Thinking about the firework festival makes me remember the kiss after the festival.

"Does she like me?" I muttered to myself.

"What are muttering about (NN)?" I turned around and it was none other than Nino Nakano.

"Why'd you start calling me (NN)?" I asked.

"Just now, Do you like it?" She said.

"Yeah actually, I like it," I said.

"I know right? Anyways, Let's go." She said while she hugs my arm and starts pulling me.

"What bubble tea place are we going to," I asked.

"It's the new one near the mall." She responded.

"Okay, Let's go."

Nino and I left the school grounds and started making our way toward the new bubble tea place. We both walked in silence with Nino's arms still wrapped around mine.

"What do you usually get?" I broke the silence.

"I usually get brown sugar pearl milk tea, I like my drinks on the sweeter side." She said.

"Same, I don't really like my drink bitter either."

5.1

--Your POV--

Nino and I continued our conversation as we made our way to the bubble tea shop.

Eventually, with made it to the bubble tea shop, I looked at the menu, I usually don't get bubble tea so I don't what to get.

"(NN), What did you want?" Nino asked.

"Huh, I'm still deciding," I responded.

As I was looking at the menu, I noticed the prices and damn they were expensive. I decided to get the cheapest one which was also the most popular.

"Uh, Can I get a regular pearl milk tea please," I said to the cashier.

"Okay, Ice and sugar levels?" The cashier asked.

"R-Regular for both" I stuttered.

Nino got a fruity concoction and I got my pearl milk tea. We decided to sit down in the shop which was nicely decorated with lights and television screens everywhere.

"This is so good, Wanna try it?" Nino said. She handed me the drink while blushing.

"Sure!" I said while taking a sip."

"Oh shit, It is."

"Right?" Nino said.

"Wanna try some of mine?" I asked while handing her my drink.

"Sure." She proceeds to take a sip.

After Nino and I shared each other's drinks. Nino suggested going to the nearby arcade. I agreed and we both made our way there.

5.2

--Your POV--

We entered the arcade and walked around looking at the games and massive plushies.

As Nino and I walked around the arcade, Nino kept on looking at one of the giant cute rabbit plushies in the claw machine. I guessed she liked it so. I decided to put some coins I had in my pockets.

"(NN)? What are you doing?" Nino asked.

Three tries later, I ended up getting the giant cute rabbit plush. Nino was off looking at other arcade games. I walk up to her and tap her on her shoulder.

"Nino, Guess what I got," I said while holding up the giant rabbit plush above my head.

She turned around and her face instantly lit up

"Oh my! (NN)! Thank you!!"

5.3

--Your POV--

After a little over an hour of playing in the arcade, It was around six in the evening and it was getting dark so we both decided it was time to go home. We left the arcade and started making our way to The Pentagon.

"I had a fun time today, (NN)" Nino said.

"Me too Nino." I resonded.

Eventually, We get back to The Pentagon. Nino and I walked inside the apartment and saw Fuutarou and every sister except for Itsuki studying on the living room table. Fuutarou was the first to notice us.

"(YN)! Where were you with Nino!!" He exclaimed.

"We went to get bubble tea and then to the arcade," I said.

"Why? We have Midterms coming up!"

"Okay, No need to yell," I said.

"Whatever, I'm leaving," Fuutarou said while he rolled his eyes.

"We're having another session tomorrow, You better be here."

"Okay! Okay!" I said.

Fuutarou packed up and left the apartment.

"I think I'm gonna go too," I said.

"Aww, So soon?" Nino said.

"You've been with me all day though."

"Yeah, Nino! You've been with (YN)-kun the whole day, What's happening between you two." Ichika teased.

"Nothing, We're just friends," Nino said.

"Sure Sure," Ichika said before getting up and heading to her room.

I checked the time, It was almost seven so I decided to leave.

"Okay! Bye girls, I need to go hit the gym before going home." I said.

"Bye (NN)"

"Bye Bye (LN)-san"

"Cya (YN)"

Author Note:

Yo! My bad for the long ass wait for the next chapter. Enjoy! :D