Chapter 2

"My legs" I groan continuously due to the 30 minutes slow and steady walk.

I reached home and quickly grabbed a chicken ham sandwich and made myself an oreo shake with two scoops of chocolate ice cream on top.

Can't blame a girl for having sugar cravings.

Statisfied with myself I began walking towards my room with a tray held in my hand which is obviously holding my yummy dishes.

My room is on the second floor of the bunglow so i push myself forcefully through the steps.

My room is pretty big with pink and purple shades everywhere. I know its a bit girly but whenever i enter my room,these shades give me a feeling of warmth.

There is a king size bed towards one end of the wall, besides is a medium-sized dressing table which holds all my beauty and skin care products.

On the opposite side is a bathroom and besides that is my walk in closet.

I love dressing up.

As soon as i reach my room i quickly grab a simply looking plain white short and match it with a black tank top.
I switched on my air conditioner and television to watch some daily soap.
After watching few episodes of Friends, I decided to sleep.

I was about to sleep when I heard the door bell ring.

I was too lazy to get up and I was sure mom or dad will open the door.

I could here my elder sister Natasha introduce someone to my dad.

I couldn't hear anything properly.

I knew that one guy was going to stay in our house.
He was here through a student exchange program.

I was really hoping to meet him soon but not today.

Natasha was going to stay at his place. She has to catch a flight tomorrow at 4pm.

I'll really miss her.

She is my childhood sweetie. My partner in crime.
My lovie dovie baby.

She informed me about this boy two days ago.
I didn't know his name or where he came from but he was joining the same course which I had opted for: Architecture!

"Tomorrow is Sunday means I can wake up late." I assure myself.

And with that I fall into my world of dreams.

A/N:
Sorry for changes.
Tell me how it was.
Tell me your views! :)
Small chapter but stay tuned for more.