talking with Ddraig. Training in the dreamscape.

Later that night, Toad is sleeping and in his dream, he saw a large red dragon.

Ddraig: nice to finally meet you

Ddraig: nice to finally meet you. I am Ddraig the Welsh dragon.
Toad: so I'm guessing I'm your host?
Ddraig: yes that's right. I see much potential in you. Ever since the Gremory girl reincarnated you, I was finally able to speak with you in your dreams.
Toad: I get it. You're planning on training me to use the boosted gear.
Ddraig: you catch on quick. My previous hosts were not as smart as you.
Toad: well it's not like I'm a dense protagonist like in those harem anime. So I'm well aware of the girls falling for me, especially Rias. I can already tell that she's in love with me.
Ddraig: that's what I want to talk to you about. You must save her from her arranged marriage to Riser Phoenix. He plans on turning the girls in her peerage into his sex slaves after he marries her.
Toad: ok that's not cool.
Ddraig: I agree. Which is why I want you to train so you would be powerful enough to save her.
Toad: I'll do it.

And so, Ddraig trained Toad on using his sacred gear. After a couple of hours, Toad unlocked a forbidden move.

Toad: whoa what's this? Ddraig: it seems like you have unlocked a forbidden technique called the triaina

Ddraig: it seems like you have unlocked a forbidden technique called the triaina.
Toad: dude that's uber sweet!
Ddraig: indeed. If you keep this up, you may unlock even more forms.
Toad: awesome! I wanna keep going but I don't wanna overexert myself.
Ddraig: besides that it's nearly morning.
Toad: yep.