the brawling healer.

(for this story, I'm making Asia a fighting healer and changing her appearance. Also, I'm making her somewhat snarky to go with her appearance.)

Toad was walking to school and on his way there, he bumped into a blonde haired girl.

???: oof now that's a bruise

Toad: that's a work related injury. You could sue.
???: heh. Nice. The name's Asia Argento. I'm a nun from Europe. But I'm not some damsel in distress. I can fight with the best of them.
Toad: *in new York accent* oh get a load of Rocky Balboa over here.
Asia: *laughing* that's hilarious!
Toad: thanks. I'm Toad Skywalker. So what's a gorgeous girl like you doing here?
Asia: I'm actually looking for the church.
Toad: well we do have one in this town but it's been abandoned for years.
Asia: *under her breath* oh so the fallen angels are planning something with my sacred gear. Those bastards.

After a short time, Toad led Asia to the church. But once he gotten close to the place, he felt a sense of dread.

Toad: um well there's the church. I gotta go to school so I'll see you later!

He ran off to school and once he got there, he went straight to the occult research club building.

Rias: Toad you're not allowed to see her again.
Toad: is it because she's working for the fallen angels? I couldn't help but overheard her talking to herself about the fallen angels brought her to this town for her sacred gear.
Rias: if what you're saying is true then we have no choice but to help her.