The ashen knight Valimar.

After returning from the underworld, Toad was walking home until he ran into Emma in a very unusual outfit.

Emma: Toad

Emma: Toad. It's a good thing I ran into you.
Toad: what's up Emma? You need something?
Emma: yes. As you know, you are the red dragon emperor but you and also something else entirely.
Toad: what do you mean?
Emma: you have a far greater destiny set upon you. There is a reason you were made the red dragon emperor.
Ddraig: well jeez I could've told you that.
Toad: don't be a smartass Ddraig. So anyway, what's the reason you needed me?
Emma: as you know, I am a witch from the hexen clan. The time has come for you to awaken as the ashen awakener.
???: I see. I knew my fiancé was powerful but I didn't think he'd be this powerful.

Toad: Rias

Toad: Rias.
Emma: so Ms. Gremory. How much do you know about the divine knights?
Rias: I thought they were just legends. Stories our parents told us before bed.
Emma: I can assure you Ms. Gremory, they are very real. They're no mere legends.
Rias: you can call me Rias. I don't like formality.
Emma: alright then Rias. Toad. You should know that the azure knight has awakened. Our time is running short. Bring your peerage with you Rias. They're needed for his trial.

Timeskip. Inside an old ruined lab beneath the Gremory mansion.

Rias: I never noticed this old lab under the mansion.
Toad: that would explain the path we took to get here was sealed off for a long time. Man this lab has seen better days.
Rias: father nor Sirzechs never told me about it.
Akeno: maybe they didn't know about it either.
Koneko: either that or they kept it a secret.
Asia: I can totally understand why it's such a big deal.
Emma: here it is. Valimar the ashen knight.

Xenovia: that's Valimar? He's huge! Gasper: so this is a divine knight? It's so awesome! Rias: keep your guards up everyone! We've got company!

Gasper: so this is a divine knight? It's so awesome!
Rias: keep your guards up everyone! We've got company!

All of a sudden, a giant shadow appeared. Rias and her peerage attacked it with everything they got and in the end, they succeeded. Now Toad is the ashen awakener.