Going to the underworld.

Some time has passed since Toad laid the beatdown on Vali and peace between the 3 factions has been established. Now with Toad's house being renovated into a mansion. Toad woke up next to Rias as usual. But the only other difference is the other girls had also moved into his house. Koneko and Xenovia had their own rooms but Rias and Akeno moved into Toad's room. Rias is still asleep, naked as usual.

Toad: (I never would've expected to be engaged to such a beautiful girl

Toad: (I never would've expected to be engaged to such a beautiful girl. I sure am lucky.)

Toad felt movement from under the sheets and saw Akeno naked.

Toad: holy monkey Akeno! Don't scare me like that! You almost gave me a heart attack! Akeno: oh don't be so dramatic dear

Akeno: oh don't be so dramatic dear. All I ever wanted is to deepen my relationship with you.
Rias: I'll allow it Akeno. Besides, you're engaged to him as well.
Akeno: that's true. But I have a feeling that Asia, Xenovia and Koneko will be engaged to him as well in the near future.
Rias: I have no doubt about that.

Timeskip.

Rias and her peerage arrived to the underworld. When they arrived to the Gremory family mansion, Toad saw Rias' parents again and Grayfia was clinging to him. Apparently there will be a leader's summit to unite all o the pantheons.