3. Swimming

We talk for a bit longer and play with the dogs, after a while we decide to go for a swim. We get into our bathers and go into the pool area and get in. It's good because they have heaps of pool toys like the things that sink, those donut things and inflatable volleyball net and ball.

We use the sinking things and soon Darcy and Louis hop in my brother following. We play games and muck around. It's good because Darcy and Ben are around the same age he's 11 so only 2 years difference, the good thing about that is they hang around together.

----

We've been in the pool for a while and me, Elizabeth, Megan and Louis some of his friends came around not too long ago. Oscar, Jayden and Jordan we sit in a circle kinda thing in the pool on floating things you sit on. Jayden decided it was a good idea to play truth or dare.

"Truth or dare......Oscar," Jayden starts. "Dare" "okay I dare you too.............kiss Jordan," is girls laugh and they have discussed looks on their faces. Oscar kisses his hand and puts it on his hand. "No you didn't kiss him!" "You weren't specific!" We all laugh.

"Truth or dare Megan,"

"Truth" "um do you like me?" Megan's silent for a second I know the answer but I wonder if she'll tell the truth. "Um maybe" "come on the truth," Oscar says. "Okay true..Ellie." Oh my gosh! She did tell the truth I'm proud of her.........oh wait it's me "dare!" "Okay um I dare you to sit in Louis's lap till the end of the game," Megan and Lizzy giggle bitch she knows I like him then again that's probably why she done that.

----

We're just about to leave its 11:00pm and if your all wondering like I know you are after that the game went on for another 2 hours yep I sat on his lap for 2 more hours. I got to say I liked it especially when he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

But Lizzy and Megan think he wasn't 'tired' he just wanted to cuddle me but they're wrong. They have to be, who am I kidding I hope they're right.

We all say goodbye and Louis hugs me goodbye what the fuck he NEVER hugs me NEVER!

A few minutes later we arrive home and we go to my room and change into pjs. I change to light blue shorts and a thick strapped singlet with long knee high soft stripy blue and white socks. Megan gets into a orange top, a pair of black and grey sweatpants and short white socks, then Lizzy into green shorts and a pink singlet. We all keep our hair down.

We went downstairs to get ice cream, we only have plain so we have chocolate topping and crushed twirls on it. We head back upstairs and sit cross legged on my couch and watch pitch perfect.

----

We sung along to the songs, and made little comments about the movie as it played.

The movie just finished and we're just talking. "So Ellie you still like Louis?" "I don't know Elizabeth do you still like Jordan?" Megan laughs and says "yeah Lizzy do you still like him." "Well depends Megan do you still like Jayden?"

Megan's quiet "okay how about we say if we do at the same time," me and Lizzy agree. "Okay so one, two, three...NOW!!" "YES!!!" We all yell at the same time.

I know what your thinking is weird a group of friends like another group of friends.

----

Nothing else really happened that night we fell asleep at 4am. Usual time when we have sleepovers.

---------

Hi I'm so sorry it took so long for me to update please forgive me.