11. Shooting star

I wake up in the morning going to the bathroom changing into my last outfit. I think I might get another one today and leave tomorrow.

So I'm now wearing a pair of light blue denim shorts and a grey singlet with a black pattern on it with my converse.

I pull my hair into a braid over my right shoulder. I head out of the bathroom and wait for Megan and Elizabeth to get here.

While I wait I have some lollies and and ask the girls to bring me some food because I'm sick of Nutella sandwiches.

By 10 they get here and we talk for a while. Megan ended up getting me a sausage roll from the deli.

I tell them I decided to leave tomorrow and I booked myself a bus ticket linking it to my dads credit card. Lucky it was a linking one so I could chose when to get off.

At 4 I told the girls I was gonna get some clothes from big w and they said they would wait outside.

I did the same thing I done the last time and walk out and I see the girls standing there with the rest of our group and Louis.

I don't even know how they got them here so quick.

---

I spend the rest of the day hanging out with my friends. I didn't tell Louis but I'll tell him tomorrow the bus leaves at like 6pm so I have plenty of time.

I lay down getting comfy. Well as comfy as I could get.

I look up at the stars and think about what I'm gonna do now where I'm gonna get off in the bus. Where I'd go from there. If I was gonna live. How Louis is gonna react. Or if I was ever gonna come back here. If I'd ever see my family and friends again.

I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

I look back up at the stars and look for the brightest star and smile at it. I see a flying star a couple seconds later and I make a wish.

'I wish this all turns out good and I come back here'

Soon I drift off to sleep. Thinking about how I was gonna survive.

------

Hey! And don't worry I will have 2 more chapters of the next day but sadly after that this book will be finished. If you want a sequel that'll be longer then this story please comment saying u want one. Vote & comment. 🐍