10. RUN! RUN! RUN-

I ran for my life well not actually but you know what I mean. I hear them running after me yelling at me to stop.

I run out the building and run through one of the courtyards and I think in my head 'RUN! RUN! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN YOU CANT CATCH ME IM THE GINGERBREAD MAN'

Haha really.

Anyway the bell goes and everyone exits there classes and I dodge through people and run out of the school I run down the street and turn right to go around the back entrance of the school.

I don't hear them running after me anymore so I walk into school again and head to Pe.

I'm just gonna act normal.

I walk in and see Megan and Elizabeth talking. I walk over to them and they say their gonna miss me when I go.

A second later the people from earlier walk in the gym. "I gotta go I'll see you's soon.

They start walking towards me again and I bolt for the door I decide I wasn't gonna come back to school and u run around with them tailing me till I lose them and I walk to the park again.

When I get there I play flappy birds and crossy roads till I get hungry making another Nutella sandwich.

---

Some people come to the park at 3:30 so I get up and leave for a walk not wanting to be with them there. People would ask questions.

As I walk I hear 2 guys laughing. I look behind me and see Louis and Liam from drama behind me.

"Hey Ellie what's going on who were you running from today?" Liam asks.

I wait for them and explain the whole story and they are shocked and start firing questions at me.

"Where are u staying?" Louis asks, "I got that covered." I smile I didn't want to tell them.

"But where?" Louis persisted. "Oh at my.....aunts house...actually I should head there now. Bye!" I say not waiting for a reply walking away.

I hear two byes but keep walking. I'm thinking if I should tell Louis that I like him.

Maybe I should.

But not now the day I leave. Yeah so there's no chance I'd bump into him.

I'll swing pass his house before I go.

When I get back to the park there was a guy and his Im guessing daughter leaving.

Wait! What's the time? I check my phone and it says 5. Shit! The Suns gonna set in like an hour.

Time flew by.

---

At 7:30 I got up from where I was sitting and went to the toilet and changed into leggings I took from big w.

And go back to where I had been sleeping and make another Nutella sandwich and have some lollies then go to bed.

By that time it's 8. Another night under the stars. I'll never get sick of it.

Actually that's a lie I'm sick of it, it's sooooooooooo fucking uncomfy.

------

Hi when I finished this chapter I was like should I end it here or like continue but I thought I'd I end it here I could having another chapter so I was like Yep finishing it here. So like usual vote and comment. Thanks 🐍